10.

the six girls were walking to school the next morning,in their pairs,or should i say,with their respective crushes. first,it's sojung and eunha. next,it was eunbi and yewon,which seems quite unexpected considering that they're usually not the kind to look for ideal types. and last was yerin and yuju.

yuju felt her mouth forming into a smile as she glanced at yerin's side profile. she just looked so pretty. yuju's heart melted as she saw yerin smiling to herself,and her face began heating up,with a dust of pink on her cheeks. yerin looked towards yuju,causing the younger girl to turn her face the other way.

"cute"yerin mumbled,smiling at yuju.

if only confessing was so easy. in the current world,people can have all sorts of perceptions and judgements. yerin was scared that confessing to yuju would make people despise her,and think bad of her. 

"yennie,you okay? you look a bit dazed.."yuju asked.

yerin was quiet.

"yuju,are you interested in anyone at the moment?"yerin asked. yuju was taken aback by the question. she couldn't tell yerin yet. it just wasn't time.

"uh..n-no not yet. why do you ask?"yuju replied.

"whoever you do choose in the future,that person is super lucky to have you"yerin said with a smile. did yerin just compliment her? 

"t-thanks yerin...at least someone is there to make me feel good about myself.."yuju said.

yerin placed a hand on yuju's shoulder,and smiled.

"i'm always here for you,okay? you can talk to me about anything"yerin said to yuju.

"thanks yennie,you're the best!"yuju exclaimed,showing a thumbs up.

"you're such a cutie pie"yerin said as she squished yuju's cheeks. yuju felt her face turning a wild red colour,as yerin walked up front to talk with sojung.

"so,i see that you're falling even harder for yerin?"eunha asked with a smirk,as yuju walked next to her.

"i'm not falling. i have already fallen. really hard"

yuju was sitting in class,staring outside. she was longing for the recess bell to ring,so she could finally see yerin. her mind wasn't in class. instead,it was constantly thinking about one thing.

yerin.

her smile. her laugh. just everything about her. yerin could always make yuju smile,no matter how sad she's feeling. yuju felt so happy,knowing that she has someone who cared for her so much. who knows? maybe yerin asked her could actually make a great couple! 

but just like yerin,yuju's scared too. even though she seriously loves yerin so much,she's worried of what people would think of a useless person like her,being the girlfriend of JUNG YERIN. she wasn't as talented,or pretty as yerin,and she god knows what would happen to her if people find out that she's dating her.

"yuju,please answer the question on the whiteboard!"the teacher called out.

yuju sighed. this was such a common cycle. she would think about yerin,and then she would get called out to answer a question,because obviously the teacher can tell she's not paying attention. thankfully,she mostly had eunha to bail her out,and that saved her a lot.

"so lemme guess,yerin?"eunha asked when yuju returned eunha the worksheet that she borrowed from her.

"y-yeah.."yuju replied,blushing madly as she returned to her desk.

eunha chuckled to herself.

"hello world. if you have the power to control anything that goes on in life,please bring yuju and yerin together. it would mean the world to her"eunha whispered to herself,smiling.

yerin was trying so hard to pay attention in her social studies class,but it was so hard because her mind was completely caught up in another world.

"yuju and yerin. best couple"yerin whispered as she made a small doodle on her textbook.

yerin smiled to herself,as she imagined what life would be like if yuju was her girlfriend.

"tsk yerin what are you thinking. it'll never happen"yerin said to herself,slapping herself to snap out of her daydreaming.

"thinking about yuju again?"sojung asked. the two were table partners,who could relate to each other on so many things,one of it being their crush on one of their best friends.

"yeah..she's just stuck in my head"yerin replied,blushing slightly.

sojung giggled.

"i really hope you two can get together someday.."sojung whispered.

"yeah me too"

________________________________________________________________________________

hello!

a new chapter has arrived! i apologize if it's not that great:(

hope yall like it:)

-author rin