special chapter #1

✎..𝐬𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 & 𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"thanks for taking me out sojung! im super excited!"eunha exclaimed in happiness.

"it's my pleasure haha"sojung replied.

there was a reason why sojung wanted to bring eunha out today,and it's something only her and yerin know.

[20 minutes ago]

"sojung,you better confess to eunha today and if you come back home saying you were too scared,im gonna tell her for you"yerin said seriously.

"that's what i plan to do. i even bought flowers for her! i really hope it works out.."sojung replied,scratching her neck.

"i'm sure it will,trust me"yerin assured her with a smile.

sojung took a deep breath and looked at the flower bouquet in her bag. she really hoped that things would turn out well.

"sojung,you okay?"eunha asked out of concern. she held sojung's hand in hers,causing sojung's heart to thump wildly.

"y-yeah i'm fine!"sojung replied.

she looked ahead just to see that they reached the mall where they were planning to go.

"we're here!"sojung said.

they went inside the mall and sojung took eunha to the second floor.

"see that shop over there? we're gonna get some of the brown sugar bubble tea you wanted,and we'll some snacks too! then,i'm gonna take you to the rooftop,where they have a beautiful garden!"sojung explained happily.

"omg that sounds so cool! let's go right now!"eunha replied,dragging sojung with her to the bubble tea shop.

sojung giggled at how cute eunha was.

please eunha,i hope you'll accept me..

after buying the bubble tea and snacks,the two went to the rooftop garden and sat on the grass patch there. a few other couples were up there too,making the atmosphere perfect for what sojung was going to do.

"this is so good sojung!! thank you so much for bringing me here!"eunha thanked,clinging onto sojung's arm.

sojung blushed lightly at eunha's action.

"no need to thank me! besides,who wouldn't like to hang out with a cutie like you"sojung replied.

eunha blushed and hit sojung's shoulder lightly.

"sojung,is there anyone you're looking at?"eunha asked sojung.

yes it's you eunha

"yes. she's the most amazing,beautiful and kindest person i've ever met"sojung replied with a smile.

eunha felt her heart sink.

"w-well,she's really lucky.."eunha said,trying not to stutter.

sojung smiled and moved closer to eunha.

"then you're really lucky"sojung said to eunha.

eunha's expression changed immediately. she felt her heart burst with euphoria at sojung's confession.

"i-i'm lucky?"eunha asked,pointing to herself.

"yes,you. you're the lucky girl. you're the one i love,jung eunha"sojung confessed.

eunha's mouth was open in shock.

"i-i understand if you don't feel the same. we can completely forget about today-"

sojung was cut off with a pair of lips on hers.

she felt her heart thump at the fact that eunha was kissing her. she gave back into the kiss once she returned to reality,and they kept the gentle kiss going for a minute.

"what makes you think i don't like you back? i love you too sojung~"eunha said with a blushing face.

sojung felt her heart jump in joy. those words were the only things she ever wanted to hear. she took out the flower bouquet from her bag and handed it to eunha.

"eunha,will you be my girlfriend?"

"isn't the answer clear?"

"just say it!"

eunha giggled as she took the bouquet from sojung's hand.

"okay,yes i will be your girlfriend!"

the two then engaged in a tight hug.

"i promise i will stay with you until the end eunha. i will not let anyone hurt you. i will protect you no matter what"sojung whispered into eunha's ear.

eunha simply smiled and cupped sojung's face in her hands.

"i love you~"

"love you too~"

the two then engaged in a passionate kiss under the clear sky,as a brand new couple.

________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone!

im really sorry for the delay in updating this special chapter. i was busy with some things yesterday so i couldn't update :(

but anyway,here's the special chapter on wonha's confession! i didn't want to make it too long,but at the same time,i apologise if it's not that interesting because it's my first time writing a special chapter like this and i wasn't very sure how to go about the whole thing.

hope yall enjoy!

stay safe and happy✨✨

-author rin