The One With The Pregnancy Test

Jen was shaking, she had never been so nervous before. It was just a few hours before her husband got home from working all day. They had just gotten home from New York the previous day, and she had been feeling sick. Naturally, she called her best friend, Courtney Cox. 

Rinnnnng...Rinnnng... Jen placed the phone on her master bathroom tile, she felt as if her legs were noodles, and all of a sudden felt dizzy. She carefully sat on the closed toilet, her heart seemed to leap into her throat. 

After what seemed like decades, Court finally picked up. 

"Hey! How was the trip?" Courtney asked innocently, chewing on something on her side of the phone. 

"It was fine," Jen said nervously, she held her hand out and saw how shaky she was. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own and looked like one of those rides in Disney Land that went around in circles. 

"Jen? What's wrong? Is it Justin? What happened?" Court said so fast, it took her a minute to understand all that she was saying. 

"Oh, he's fine, I just..." She trailed off, she wiped the brow of sweat off from her forehead that was starting to appear. 

"You don't have to tell me," Court said as if she understood everything in the world. "I'm coming over now" 

After saying her goodbyes, Jen sighed and left the bathroom, waiting until her best friend came to see the results of the test she had taken 10 minutes prior. 

On the box of the pregnancy test, it had said to wait 3 minutes, but Jen couldn't flip over the test. It was too hard, she needed someone else. 

Before she could think of anything else the doorbell rang loudly through the entire house. She jogged to the front door and opened the door. Court just put her hands around the waist of her best friend and hugged her. They stayed like that for a long time, Jen clearly needed the support, as she was still shaking. 

Court pulled back and walked through the entrance closing the door behind her, and followed Jen to the bathroom. 

"Why did I need to come?" Court asked as Jen was walking into the bedroom she shared with her husband, Justin Theroux. 

"I took a pregnancy test, Court," 

"WHAT? What are the results?" 

"I don't know I couldn't look," She began to cry, and Court pulled her into another hug. 

"I'll look for you, hun" Then the pair walked into the huge bathroom with light streaming in through the windows. And there was the test, on top of the marble counters placed upside down. Court took the test and flipped it right side up so only she could see it. 

"Oh...my....god.."