The One Where They Find Out

"Oh...My...God" Court said as she looked at the test in her hands. Jen couldn't take it anymore, she was trembling all over and she didn't know what to think. She was only 24, she wasn't ready for a kid. She had just married the love of her life just a year ago, they were practically still newlyweds.  A single tear slide down her cheek, sure she would love to have a baby, but she wasn't ready. She had just started FRIENDS, what if she lost her job?

"What does it say?" Jen mumbles the words scrapping through her mouth. Court just looked at her before she took a deep breath and showed her the test. 

"Look yourself," She said simply, a few tears streaming down her face. "You're going to be a mother" 

"oh..I'm going to be a mother. I'm going to have a baby. I can do this" She said not quite sure of herself. 

They walked out of the beautiful bathroom and into the kitchen, where Court started making Jen some food for her to eat. 

"Are you excited?" Court asked as her friend was staring off into the distance. She couldn't quite read her face, because it was rather blank. 

"Yeah, I think so. I just don't know how to tell Justin" She played with the food on her plate, when the front door to the house opened. 

"Hi, honey" Jen stayed softly, getting up gently to kiss Justin softly on the lips. Their tounges entwined for a minute before Court cleared her throat causing them to separate. 

"I, uh- I have to tell you something," Jen said softly, looking into his hazel eyes. She got lost in them for a minute thinking about him, and how lucky she was to have him. She just hoped that the news she was about to tell him wouldn't affect their relationship. 

"Sure, sweetie. I wanted to talk to you about something too" He said as he went to put his bag down on the couch that Jen despised, but Justin had said was the perfect fit for their Bel Air home. 

"Uh, well I'm going to head out," Courtney said as she picked up her bag and left the house, she didn't want to get in the way of anything. 

"You might want to sit for my news," Justin said as he gently pushed Jen onto the gray couch. "I got a job offer, in Greece. We are going to move there in 7 months" Jen's jaw dropped open, she didn't expect this. 

"Oh, wow... I don't know what to say. Did you accept the offer?" She asked, still shocked by the news he was giving her. 

"Well, yes. I thought since you had family there and it's such a beautiful country that you would love it" 

"I would normally but the news I was going to give you kind of effects that," Jen said simply, feeling him getting on her nerves more than usual. 

"What news would make you not want to go to Greece, Jen?" Justin snapped back at his wife, who clearly wasn't in the mood for that. Tears started streaming down her face and her shoulders started shaking back and forth. 

"I'm pregnant," Jen said, as Justin's jaw dropped and looked between her face and her stomach which was perfectly flat. 

"When did you find out?" Justin asked, taking on a much calmer tone as he tried to comfort his crying wife, rocking her back and forth like a baby.  

"Today, I took a test when you left and Court came over.." Jen drifted off, and she started to cry more. Her mascara was leaving stains under her eyes as she sulked.

"Shhhhh... It's okay Jen. You're going to be a mom! This is great!" He said while still rocking her back and forth. 

"I'm going to be a mom.." She cried, finally smiling for what felt like years.  

"And you could have your baby in Greece!" He added smiling, but Jen's smile immediately turned into a scowl. 

"You're still going to go to Greece?" She sat up and stared at him in the face, anger seemed to bubble inside of her. 

"Well, yeah. I mean I already accepted the job. Not much I can do" He shrugged, and attempted to kiss her but she backed away. 

"You just think that I can pick up and leave to go to Greece?" 

"No, but it's only for a few months.." 

"Oh, that's right. It's only a few months. That makes it soooo much better" Her sarcasm seemed to take over her. 

"Pregnancy really turns women into bitches.." Justin mumbled, turning on the TV. 

"WHAT? So I find out I'm having YOUR child and you just expect me to pick everything up to go to GREECE? All my friends live here, my work, my life is here." 

"But sweetie your family lives in Greece" Justin attempted to get closer to her, but she jumped off the couch and started pacing around the living room. 

"Cause everyone wants to be around their family 24/7 and have no friends, I'm sorry for being a human being." She snapped at him. 

"Fine. Maybe I'll go by myself." Justin yelled back at her, which just caused her to make the waterworks start all over again. 

"Oh. So you'll just leave your pregnant wife alone, won't be there for the birth, or the first few months. That's reassuring," She sobbed, tears were streaming down her face. 

"No, oh Jen I didn't mean that come here," Justin opened his arms and Jen slowly walked into them. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right here for you, always"