The One Where They Tell The World

*I'm skipping some time so Jen is around 4 months pregnant*

Today was the day, I am telling the world that I am having a baby. I'm telling them at the premiere of my movie, the object of my affection. I can't wait for the world to know how happy I am. I quickly get out of bed, as I need to get ready for this busy, busy day.

"Hey baby," Justin says as he comes up to me and immediately crouches down to my stomach. He rubs it making the baby kick. "I think she likes me" Justin looks up to me grinning, while still holding on to my stomach.

"Justin, we still don't know if it's a girl or boy. What happens if it's a boy?" I ask him causing him to stand back up.

"I know there's a little princess in there. I mean I put her in there after all," He jokes, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Whatever, just go get me some food"

~a little bit later~

Chris had just pulled up to the house for my hair appointment, and it hit me how real this all was. The world was going to know that I was pregnant. I pushed the thought out of my head for now, I couldn't deal with the stress right now.

"Babe?" I hear Justin trampling up the steps, coming closer to our room where I was waiting for Chris to do my hair. "Which tuxedo should I wear?" He holds up two tuxes, one a deep navy blue color complimenting his light complexion. The other is a light gray one with black highlights around the edges.

"Definitely the navy. I'm wearing navy too so we'll match," I say beaming at him. He just laughs and mumbles something about women and clothes. I can't pay attention too much because Christ just got here and started working on my hair.

~after the hair apponiment~

"Are you sure this dress looks good?" I ask Justin for the millionth time as I smoothed out the dress over my seemingly big stomach.

*this is the dress *

"You look gorgeous, and if it's possible even more sexy than you were before you were pregnant" He lifts my chin up so I can look him in the eyes and gently kisses me

"You look gorgeous, and if it's possible even more sexy than you were before you were pregnant" He lifts my chin up so I can look him in the eyes and gently kisses me. His lips seemed to stop time, the flutter in my chest intensified and I felt as if I was kissing him for the first time. Justin's kisses are like black holes pulling you in until all gravity is lost under his touch. His lips are like a Summer rain, pouring over his as if they had the power to take away and give back life. "Come on, we gotta go" His voice comes out in a hushed tone obviously not wanting to separate. We stand there in silence for a minute, hugging each other holding each other close. 

"Let's go tell the world" I pull him outside of our room and into the car where we get ready to go to my premiere. As we arrive at the red carpet, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach deepen. My hands seem to shake as I open the limo's doors and scoot out of the car. I feel Justin's hand behind me which makes my stomach calm but I still feel like my legs are jello. I take a few pictures then continue down the carpet to the interviewers. As I got close to one interviewer, she quickly grabs a microphone from her hands and gives it to me. 

"Hey, Jen! What was your favorite part of this film?" The lady asks me, as she smacks her lips together. Obviously this was just a warm-up question, she was going to pry me to answer any personal questions later. 

"It was definitely the amazing cast and crew! I mean, I just love all of them" I say simply, and vague so no one can switch my words around. 

"Well, I gotta ask this film you were pregnant," I try not to laugh knowing damm well that this was coming. "any chance that you are pregnant in real life?" 

"Actually," I back up so the whole crowd can see me and I cup my stomach, still clutching the microphone in my hand. "I am" Justin comes up behind me grabs my waist pulling me in for a deep kiss that shouldn't be at a premiere. The sounds of the crowds screams slowly fade as it's just me and my love kissing passionately.

"Wow" I mumble as he backs up from our kiss. He just winks at me and grabs my wrist pulling me into the premiere. 

"That was amazing, I didn't think they would take it that well," I say as we sit in our seats.

"Well, I mean you are America's sweetheart, and no one could hate you," He says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.  I just laugh as I snuggle up to him to watch the film. 

I'm trying to make better chapters and I know this was some bad writing... but I thought this chapter was kind of sweet. 

thanks for reading!