𝑀𝑦 𝖬𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 , 🅵🅸🅽🅶🅴🆁🆂

Requested AGUSTDAEGUMinYoongi
taegi~~('∀`)

~~~
y g ' s p . o . v

"bye-bye hyungie , I gotta go to work I should be getting off early. Ok bye bye love you~"

"Love you to tae." I say and kiss his cheek , and he leaves out the door.

I get up and go to the kitchen and make me breakfast even though it's 3:23.

I want to make a fluffy omelette, and so I do. I go to sit down in the living room.

Watching 'Hotel De Luna'

,,,

I finished about 7 dramas and it's already 2:34 , in the morning.

Tae said that he would be back early , and even if he doesn't get off early he gets off on 7:30.

As I keep thinking why Taehyung is late , hear him come through the front door.

"Hey Yoons I'm back-" "where were you." I interrupt him and look him dead in his eyes.

"Hyung I know I said I would get off early but- I-I they gave me the work that's should've been done two weeks ago..." he explains.

I nod. "Dinner is in the microwave. Bulgogi." I say and go upstairs to our shared room.

I get in bed just close my eyes , I don't go to sleep I just close my eyes.

After a few moments of just that I feel Taehyung come up and cuddle me from behind.

"Hey, I'm sorry for coming late. Can I make up to you tomorrow?" I just nod. "Ok. Again sorry I came late."

I roll over to face him. He smiles and pecks my lips and I start blushing.

I shift into his chest. "I love you." "I love you too yooni babi."

.

"Alright hyung. I should be able to get off work at 2:00 and I'll take you out for some burgers." He tells me and kisses my forehead.

"Alright you better. I love you babe." I say and kiss his lips and and smile at him.

"Alright love you , bye." He says and leaves.

T  H  '  S   p . o . v

I'm really hoping they don't give me any more work. I see Namjoon, my boss walking.

"Hey Mr.Kim can I get off early today? I'm taking my wife out today to surprise her."

He looks at me confused .

"Did get the work I sent you this morning?" I'm confused.
",but you said yesterday that you wouldn't give me anymore work today." Reminding him what he said.

"Yes I did say that , but I really need this done tonight so you might stay longer like yesterday." He says

I sigh and walk away from him.

-
[ Calling: Yooni💖]

Hey baby. I know I said I would
Make it up-