- 2 -

*beep beep beep*

*beep beep beep*

"Ughh-" Alicia turned off her alarm clock and slowly rolled out of bed. Today was the day. She's going to meet the boys. They're just horny high school boys, it can't be that bad?
                                  Right?

She quickly made her bed, got dressed, brushed her teeth, and ate breakfast all under 35 minutes.

"Bye mom I'm going to school!" She yelled before walking out of the house. Emma was sitting outside her house, waiting for her to get in.

"Girl, are you ever going to get your license?"

"I can't. My mom won't sign and allow permission. It's stupid. She's scared the same thing is going to happen to me that did to my sister." Alicia drifted off, thinking of her older sister.

"Sorry, rough subject. I didn't mean it." Emma said.

They soon got to the school after a car ride in silence. They each had different classes so they had to go opposite ways. "Hey, I can't pick you up after football today, Alicia, I have to go to work."

"It's fine, my mom can get me. Thanks for the ride." She smiled as she got out and walked to her class.

The day passed by rather fast. Maybe she just thought that because she was about to see a large group of boys. Anyways, the intercom came on in 7th period.

"Alicia Bradley, please come to the main office. Alicia Bradley to the main office."

The class filled with "ooo's" and "aaa's" as Alicia stood up. She rolled her eyes jokingly and made her way to the office. There was Coach Sanders, talking to the attendance lady.

"Alicia, my girl, cmon we have lots to talk about."

~~~~~

"That's pretty much it, kid. I'll make sure the boys behave themselves, I promise. Have any trouble and you tell me, you hear me?"

Alicia laughed softly as she nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Alright, I'll let you get changed into some different clothes. It's too hot out to be wearing jeans and a hoodie. Just meet us on the practice field. You can leave your things in the locker room."

"Okay, thanks coach."

After he walked out Alicia began changing into shorts and a t-shirt. Luckily, she had a spare pair of tennis shoes in her bag. She quickly tied her hair into a pony tail and put her belongings on the bench.

She took a deep breath as she approached the door to the outside. "I can do this. I need the training. It'll be totally fine." She huffed, pushing the door open to the outside.

The practice field was quite the walk away.

As soon as she arrived she entered through the gate. Coach Sanders was talking to the other coaches and the boys were running laps around the track. Great. Over half of them had their shirts off.

When Alicia found a gap between the boys running, she walked across the track and onto the field. It was quite obvious that some of the boys were staring, already.

"There she is! Alicia, hurry." Coach called out to her. He was literally like 50 yards away.

Alicia began jogging towards the coaches, trying to hide that she was out of shape.

"This is our medical aid, Alicia Bradley. She's training in sports medicine and I've heard she's quite good." Coach Sanders patted her on the shoulder, acting like she was his daughter.

"Nice to meet you, Alicia. Hope you can keep the boys in check at the benches when we are elsewhere." One coach laughed jokingly. "Bring 'em in big dog." He looked at Coach Sanders. He then blew the whistle as loud as he could and all of the boys stopped what they were doing and huddled into a circle.

"Sit down boys, we have something to say."