chapter 2

Female Alpha chapter: 2

I placed my thumb on the curved point near the tsuba. I gently slid my thumb on the point to make a small cut. My blood flowing into the engraved lines all the way to the point. As soon as my blood touched the tip of my sword I begin to feel more energy surge through me.

"What are you doing here?"

I remained silent just standing there looking at them.

"Are you going to say anything? Hey are you even listening to us?!" the blonde haired man said.

"This is total disrespect to high ranking wolves you know." came a bulky man.

"Mhmmmm... I never thought that high ranking wolves can be such a pain in the ass when they don't know who they're talking to." I stated

The bulky man growled "Don't start something you can't finish, I won't go easy just because you are a girl. Stay here and watch, while I teach this girl a lesson."

He shifted into his wolf growling ready to tear my body apart. While he moved closer I swiftly darted towards him and brought my sword and sliced it across his throat. His body dropped to the ground just as the blade sliced his neck. The other men around him were going to shift and attack, when I held my hand up to stop them.

" Don't be so anxious to get killed now."

"Who are you?"

"Well, why didn't you ask me that in the first place? This wouldn't have led to what it is now, would it? To answer your question, I am Aricia Rosewood, Alpha of Rosewood pack."

If you saw their faces you would have thought they took a dump in their pants. I didn't expect them to be that scared of me when I told them.Typical.

"Oh!? Forgive us Alpha for trying to hurt you!" one of them spoke up kneeling on the ground.

"Should I really consider sparing your lives, when you tried to attack an me? Maybe, just maybe. How about I let you shift, and give you a head start on running away. Sound good?

"Y-yes, thank you Alpha."

"Start, I said with a bored expression."

They took off in front of me. I was about to chase them until a certain someone caught my attention. I guess letting them go for now isn't so bad.

"Alpha! Where have you been!? You blocked me from the mindlink." Damon stated. Of course Damon would be worked up. He's been told to never let me out of sight when he became Beta.

I didn't answer him. I walked past him making my way back to the conference house. When I arrived everyone turned to stare at my sword on my waist that was still dripping with blood. I ignored them and told Damon to start the car and wait for me. I went to the closest bathroom to the entrance. I cleaned the blood that splattered on my face and left. I opened the car door and took a seat in the passenger side.

"Where to?" Damon asked.

"Anywhere, let's just get away, fast. How about a little vacation just you and me?" i said not looking at him.

He chuckled. "Sure, Aricia."

I knew where Damon was heading. I guess it wasn't going to be just anymore. As Damon was driving I rolled down the window next to me half way, turned the radio up, and let sleep consume me. I like to say that sleep can be your best friend at times but, not so much when you have nightmares of the faces you've killed. When we arrived at our destination, Damon woke me up. I rubbed my eyes getting rid of the tired feeling that was lingering. I got out and walked up to the small red house that was all too familiar. I banged on the the door twice, paused, then banged twice again. A petite human opened the door, her face slightly irritated but the corners of her lips turned up. When I saw her my face lit up. Angela Davis, my best friend since three. Besides Damon, Angela is one of the closest people to me. I crushed her into a hug.

"I miss you too." Angela said. " Come inside, I'll make something. Have any requests?"

I stared at her for a moment and smiled " Mac n cheese?"

"Always mac n cheese." she laughed.

~~

Wth!! I come back after ten thousand years and people are reading my story?!!! WOOw.. I'm so shocked. I honestly wish i could have spent my summer finishing this book for you guys to read. I forgot this website was still relevant. After frequent users stopped updating their books I slowly stopped using it too. ANYWAYSSSS all I've been doing this summer is marinating in bed watching youtube videos, watching dramas, scrolling through tumblr, and reading.   I don't know where this book is heading cause i forgot about the story since I was busy with school. I'll  try and make it work somehow.  

School starts in a few days and honestly I'm crying!!!!! On the first day of school wear black to mourn the death of your happiness and free time. YOU WON'T BE ALONE IN THIS!!!