04

5th March, 2017

Awaited by a tiring day, you woke up after the five hours sleep.

You cleaned up the mess with your mom. Oh, it was a hell lot! But you finished it by noon.

And while you were having tea after the work, Yeonjun and his mom came to your house to see how you were doing.

"So, how's it going?" she asked.

"Oh, it's nice, really cozy," your mom replied.

"So, you're done with the work, I guess?" she smiled.

"Yeah, just now. You'll want some tea?" your mother offered.

"Wouldn't we?" Yeonjun's mom laughed, "and if that is so," she continued, "Yeonjun, why don't you take Y/N around for a walk?"

"Huh!?" you suddenly exclaimed.

"Is something wrong?" Yeonjun asked.

"Wha? Uh...no, no, everything's okay"

"Alright let's go, then..." he gave a reassuring smile.

You both stepped out. Now he's not a teensy bit bothered by your presence.

"There are actually too many places to go," he rubbed his neck, "and it's been a long time since we've been here; so, I'm not really sure either"

You smiled a little, but didn't reply.

"Let's just hope we don't get lost," he said again, laughing. But still, you didn't reply.

Yeah, there were a whole lot of places to go to-your new school, library, new favourite restaurant and park, and many other places. All along you felt nervous and cringy while Yeonjun seemed unbothered.

"You wanna eat somewhere?" Yeonjun asked you.

"Yeah, but..."

He cut you off, "about the cash, don't worry, I've got it. You see, there's a really good cafe around. I'll treat you"

Oh, you good-looking asshole, stop acting nice to me, I don't believe you, you screamed inside. So you just had to follow him around as you didn't even know the way back home.

"So, what would you like?"

"Anything's fine"

And with the 'okay' look, he nod and ordered burgers and fries.

You looked out of the window, trying not to fall again. But he kept feeding you questions that it's just impossible to keep quiet.

After some minutes, your orders came.

"Here ya go"

While eating, it suddenly came to your mind. You really wanted to keep quiet throughout but a question suddenly popped into your mind, which you had to ask.

"Uh...Yeonjun?"

"Yup?"

"You've got friends around here, right?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Are there girls among them?"

"Not really 'friends' but I'd rather call them 'not-strangers', you know, practically," he replied and continued with his burger.

"You mean, those girls who drive you around anywhere they please?" omg you asked him the wrong way.

"Hey, how did you know about that?"

"From your mom," okay, you've got a really big mouth, "you haven't answered me"

"Yeah, them," he wasn't so interested in talking about them, "nevermind. Tell me if they do anything to you"