June 14th

The crickets rosin up their instrument and play their song while Castor and Pollux are observable up above in the inky black sky. The warm, gentle breeze dances and circles around me, creating a soft whistle. The wind's solo accompanied by the insect orchestra can tug at the heartstrings and call the mind but alas is disturbed by muffled bass. I simply-
Will Schofield's writing was interrupted by someone slamming into him and loudly slurring, "HEY SCHO WHATCHA DOIN' THE PARTY'S NOT 500 METERS AWAY UNDER A TREE!" Tom Blake was clearly drunk. Will groaned and closed his leather bound notebook. The full moon gently illuminated the soft features on his face which was crashing with his wild, disoriented figure.
"Tom, you know I'm not one for parties."
Despite being intoxicated, Tom's soft blue eyes still sparkled as to say "come with me"
Will sighed, "Why don't you just sit out here with me, you shouldn't drink anymore."
Tom stumbled down and flopped his head onto Will's shoulder.
"You look so pretty Scho" Tom traced his finger around Will's angular features and started to lean in to kiss him.
Will quickly pulled back,
"How much did you drink?"
"Doesn't matter, they had some killer whiskey there and I think I may have had some Hennessy too can't remember doesn't matter" Tom slurred and mumbled.
"Tom I think you need to get home, you're going to be horrible hungover tomorrow." Will stood you and pulled Tom up with him. Tom immediately fell back down and laughed stupidly. Will rolled his eyes knowing he'd have to carry him all the way back home. He bent down and placed Tom's arm around his shoulder and tried to walk him home but the journey was painful due to Tom's constant slurred nonsense.

Will finally got back to his own house and flipped on his bed and pulled out his notebook again.
I'm glad that summer break has officially arrived and I'm officially out of high school. I received my acceptance letter from Oxford a week ago but haven't yet told Tom. He too applied but I haven't heard from him regarding it. Tom is a completely different person when he's intoxicated however he still manages to make me.. feel things? I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. He's like a liquor that makes me want to carouse. His delicate and innocent features balance out my mature and defined appearance. Would I sound crazy for saying he looked as beautiful as the constellations visible last night? I should probably go visit him to make sure he isn't hungover thought I'm sure he is...