"The attack (makes someone knew).."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou and Ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place during the events of the movie.)

(Lol, this is just a flashback from my story "dance with death..")

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

He walked around their current hideout in a good mood. The group managed to die today, they were only beginning survivors here. It wasn't fair to them.

'If only this thing didn't start anyway.'

Ox felt mager for a second, but put up his usual smile. "Is everyone doing alright?"

Nolan was sorting weapons for them, he looked for a second. "Fine."

Mandy was fixing foods in the cupboards and stores. She didn't speak.

Moxy was on lookout, and seemed very until it. No words from her.

Lou stared out a window with his face in his hand. He didn't talk much anymore.

"Are you alright?" Ox approached Lou.

He seemed spacey. "...fine."

Ox didn't believe him, he knew what was going on. His depression was acting up.

"Lou?"

His eyes were half-lidded. "...What?"

"Are you sure, you haven't said much since we left the last hideout."

"Fine. Just tired."

"O-okay." But he didn't believe him.

Ox looked out the window with Lou, it was a good day. Well, as good as it could get. The other's eyes were glazed, empty. Like he lost himself to something.

"Guys!" Moxy called. "Infected!"

They heard the groaning and immediately got their weapons. It was basic instinct at this point.

There was thirty infected there. They were coming for them

They all had to ignore the guilt as they took the infected out. Everytime they hit one of them, it felt like a punch to themelves.

Nolan used his daggertail to wrap around two of them so he could stab 'em right in the chest, one of their weaknesses.

Mandy used her knives to slit their throats as she used the constant element of surprise on them. She kicksd one and threw it at their eyes. It shrieked in pain.

Moxy's daggers pierced their chest. Her weakness was her size, but her agility made up for it. She tripped one and repeatedly stabbed it in the head.

But then she saw more. "Ox? A little help?!"

The rabbit was fighting alongside Lou when he heard it. He shot one. "Shit. Can you handle it?"

"Sure." Lou replied.

He punched one in the jaw, and leaped back as he shot it. The bullet went through two of them. He smirked, that was it. He backhanded another and stabbed it in his brain.