Chapter 1

The sound of the cell phone ringing echoed through the room. Jungkook walked over to the phone in his black sweatpants and towel around his neck.

"Ah Hyung, whats up?" he said answering the phone while drying his hair.

"Jungkook-ah, guess what I bought just now?" Taehyung said excitedly through the phone, making jungkook move the phone away from his ear at the rumble oh hid friends voice.

Jungkook paused, think of the many things his dear old friend loves to buy. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say jewellery, last time you sounded his excited I was because you bought new earings, a boat load of rings and bracelets." He answered.

"Open your door and you will find out." Taehyung had a mischief tone in his voice.

Jungkook was dreading opening that door to see what his friend was up to at 3 in the afternoon. "Okay." Is all he said before pulling the towel off his shoulders and onto the bed.

He grabbed his oversized black shirt and started walking downstairs to the door while putting his shirt on.

Opening the door he was faced with a box smile. He looked at his friend with the ridiculous smile on his face, he was wearing and oversized black shirt just with grey sweat pants and his white ankle high sneakers.

In Tae's hand he had an overnight bag, it looked pretty full at first glance. "Seeing the back I'm going to guess you bought spray paint and denim jackets?" He questioned.

All Taehyung did was nod his head really quickly and walked straight past Jungkook into the gaming room.

"So you bought those and decided my house was the best place to mess with that stuff?" Jungkook asked Tae as he closed the door and walked after him into the game room.

Tae just dropped the bag next to the sliding door leading to the outside porch.

"Well I did want to come and see how my friend was doing since he didn't answer my messages as per usual." Tae said with a small glare in Jungkooks' direction.

"Has it ever occurred to you that I'm just gaming? You do know I'm always playing games." Jungkook said. He turned around and started making his way to the kitchen, Taehyung followed after him.

"You could always take a break and answer our messages you know." He said to Jungkook.

Jungkook just shook his head, "Do you want some Ramen, I'm about to make for myself?" He asked as he opened the cupboard.

"Sure." Taehyung said.

Jungkook started to cook as Taehyung searched on his phone.

 While surfing through the internet, Taehyung remembered a game he came across the other day and wanted to show it to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, do you know a daring game called Nerve?

************************************
Chapter one done 🥳

Hope you enjoyed it😊