Chapter 2

"Nerve?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, i saw it the other day and wanted to ask about it but you didn't answer your phone." Taehyung said.

"OK then show me the game now. I've got nothing else to do." Jungkook said carrying on with the noodles.

Taehyung got up and made his way to the game room. "I'm quickly going to find the game for you!" he shouted from the room.

Jungkook finished up the noodles and placed them in two bowls bringing them to the game room. As he entered the room Taehyung had just found the game.

"OK so here it is. It has a video of what the game does, let's quickly watch that." Taehyung pressed play on the video.

HELLO, welcome to Nerve.

Nerve is a 24 hour game. 

Like truth or dare, minus the truth

Watchers pay to watch, players play to win.

Cash and glory

Are you a watcher or a player?

This game was definately a challenge Jungkook thought with a small smile on his face. But this game was risky and he knew that there was no garentee the length the dares would get to.

"Let's just watch, that way we can see the crazy stuff people attempt." Jungkook said to Taehyung, he could see the sides of Taehyungs' mouth lower, Jungkook knew Taehyung would want to play a game like this.

It tested your character and Jungkook didn't think Taehyung realized that. 

Jungkook knew the words that were about to come out of his friends mouth and he knew he was about to make the dumbest decision in the world.

"Or......Lets play. Lets do like 3 dares and if we don't feel like doing anymore then we can stop, please." Taehyung turned around to Jungkook standing adjacent to the chair he was sitting on.

Taehyung never pleaded with words, all he had to do was open those eyes and put on a goofy smile and he had you hooked. the sneaky little devil knew it worked on Jungkook all the time .

"Fine let's play, but only for a few dares, we don't want to do serious stuff." Jungkook agreed.

Tae-hyung was super excited he pressed play and Jungkook and Tae-hyung phones both lit up.

The video played..

Nerve is a direct democracy.

Watchers decide your dares.

Watchers can watch from anywhere by they are encouraged to film live.

So don't be alarmed.

There are 3 rules:

1. All dares must be filmed on the players phone.

2. There are only 2 ways to be eliminated, fail or bail.

3. Snitches get stitches.

Are you ready for your first dare?

Jungkook and Taehyung both accepted.

Taehyung phone:
Spray paint a public office building

Jungkook phone:
Steal masks

In 15 minutes

Do you accept your dare?

YES                           NO

************************************
Let's see these competitive souls do their dares. 😏