Chapter 2

Next day:

"GOODMORNING!" You shouted through the house. You got of course different reactions.

"Don't be so damn loud." Katsuki growled.

"Goodmorning, (y/n)." Masaru, your father said with a smile.

"Goodmorning! Breakfast is ready!" Your mother, Mitsuki shouted from
the kitchen.

You ran into the kitchen, almost bumping into Katsuki which made him glare at you. You hopped from one feet to the other, telling your mother what you were going to do at school today. Your parents already heard yesterday what happened, the slime monster incident.

After you was done eating breakfast you ran to the door. "I'm going to Izu!" You shouted. "Okay! Be carefull sweetie!" Mitsuki shouted back. Midoriya's house is close to yours, so your parents often let you go on your own.

You skipped happily to Midoriya's house. You rang the doorbell. The door opened. "(y/n), nice to see you here." Inko, Izuku's mother said with a smile. "Hi Inko-San!" You said with an eyes closed smile. You walked past her and upstairs as Inko closed and locked the door.

You knocked on Midoriya's door. "It's meeeeee!" You said. "Come in, (y/n)-Chan!" You heard Midoriya say. You opened the door and smiled at him.

You hopped on his bed. You saw Midoriya was writing in his notebook. "Izu, have you seen the new video of Kamui Woods?" You asked. "Yes! It was really cool!" Midoriya replied. "Yeah! Like, he used a new strategy and outsmarted the dumb criminal!" You laughed. Midoriya laughed too.

"And Hawks! I heard his favourite food is chicken! I was like 'Woah, he's a bird too'!" You said. Midoriya nodded with a smile.

"Hey, Izu. We met All Might yesterday. You are his fan. How do you feel about it?" You said. You suddenly got called. "Ah, it's mom." You said. You answered the phone. "...Yeaaaahh, coming!" You said. You had to go to school. "Bye." You said and hung up.

"I have to go! School is almost starting. Katsu-nii said his and of course yours is starting later, hm?" You said and stood up.

"Wait."

You looked at Midoriya and eyed his hand holding your wrist. He has a pretty strong grip on your wrist.

"Oh my god! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Midoriya kept apologizing as he let go of your hand. "I-I just wanted to t-tell you something!" Midoriya said.

"It's okay!" You smiled at him. "What did you wanted to say?" You asked as you sat down. "Umm. Actually...Can you keep a...secret?" Midoriya said, fiddling with his fingers. You frowned and looked suspicious at him from tip to toe. "I trust you..." Midoriya muttered.

"Okay..." You said. "All Might is...giving me his quirk." Midoriya said. You looked shocked and surprised. "Really?! Woaahhh! That's amazing!" You squeled. Midoriya smiled at you. "But what about All Might?! He'll lose his quirk then, right?!" You asked, panicking a little.

"Ummm....yeah..." Midoriya said. He took a deep breath in and explained everything to you, the whole story.

"Oh..." You said. "Don't tell anyone, okay? All Might told me to not tell anyone." Midoriya said.

You nodded. "Well, now you can beat Katsu-nii." You said and smirked. Midoriya laughed nervously.

"Oh no! It's getting late! Bye!" You shouted and ran away.

You luckly arrived on time at school.