Chapter 4

Time skip:

"U.A. attack, huh?" You muttered to yourself while you was walking home. You heard from Midoriya about an attack on U.A.'s U.S.J.. Katsuki ignored you when you asked him about it, but you didn't really care.

"(y/n)-Chan!"

You looked up and saw Midoriya running up to you. "Izu? What are you doing here?" You asked. Midoriya smiled. You felt weirded out by yourself when you thought his smile was...scary...

"Picking you up from school of course!" Midoriya beamed. "I guess I came a bit late..." Midoriya laughed a little sheepishly.

"Picking me up from school, huh? Since when did you take that task on yourself? You know I always walk by myself." You said while you started walking again. Midoriya kept his walking pace with yours, staying by your side.

"I was worried about you. Villains attacked U.A....What if something bad happens to you? I can't allow that." Midoriya said with a very worried look on his face. You smiled at him. "Okay then, I'll accept you as my bodyguard. Midoriya Izuku."  You grinned. Midoriya chuckled a little and looked away in embarrassement.

"How are things at U.A.? Any problems?" You asked. "No. Everything is fine." Midoriya replied. You hummed in response. "Did you get a lot of homework?" You asked. "Not yet. We are just starting, but I bet we will get a lot work later on. You are luckly, (y/n)-Chan! Since you are in elementary school, you have barely homework. You do everything at school." Midoriya replied.

"It's not that easy! Think about yourself when you was my age." You protested. "Y-You are right...Sorry..." Midoriya quickly responded. "For me, it's just like you: Stupid tiresome schoolwork, loud and annoying classmates-" You got cut off.

"Are your classmates annoying you...?" Midoriya asked. You looked up as you heard his tone changed. "Hmmm...Yes, but that's normal." You said and shrugged.

"(y/n)-Chan?" Midoriya called. He stopped walking. You stopped in your tracks. You looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "How about you come with me to meet my class at U.A. and I meet your classmates?" Midoriya said oh so innocently. You didn't know he was just trying to find a way to get closer to and see your classmates- the ones who bullied you for you being quirkless.

"Sounds good!" You beamed. Midoriya smiled. "I can't wait..."  He muttered. 'I will just scold her bullies, right? ...Right? There won't be any need for violence, right? I'm a hero...I wouldn't hurt anyone else than villains, would I?' Midoriya thought.

"We arrived." You said. You two stood infront of your house. The wind blew through your hair as you inhaled. You smiled. "It feels good to be home." You grabbed the keys and attempted to unlock the door, but Midoriya's voice stopped you. "(y/n)-Chan?" Midoriya called. "Yes?" You replied, looking at him with a kind smile.

"We should hangout more often." Midoriya said. "Huh? But we are like...for hours together. We call and chat with each other, I'm often with you when you are training-" You replied a little confused. You stopped mid-sentence as Midoriya started talking.

"It's not enough." Midoriya said.