Chapter 4 More

Sebastians pov

I was completely startled, as I felt the masters lips  on mine. Did he see my boner? I knew I should have pulled away but I found myself kissing back, pinning the boy to the bed I slept in. He licked my lip wanting entrance to my mouth, I denied him access and the young boy. He then put his hand on my crotch and gave it a little squeeze "nh" I let out a small moan, which made the master gain entrance to my mouth. I could feel his small hot tongue swirling around my mouth.

His soft grip, his warm tongue, everything he did was making me want more. But I had to stop, I couldn't! he was my master! I couldn't kiss my master. I certainly couldn't make out with him or do other things with him like you would someone else. I was completely stuck, frozen in place not able to move.

I had to pull away, but I couldn't. His soft tender lips, his small moist hands, just everything about him. I want him. I need him. I break away devistated but relived. " i can't take this any more my lord I don't wanna be in love with  you no more, wanna be around you touch you" I stated with blank honesty "my lord I'm sorry I think I'm in love with you"

And that's when it hit me. The young lord likes me, his boner, the kiss, the bed, the shirt. All him being hirny and wanting to kiss me. He likes me holy crap me likes me. what do I do. stupidly, I find myself sputtering "S-sorry my lord" as I feel my body moving on its own accord, towards the door.

"w-wait Sebastian" I hear him call out my name soflty as I look at his blue eyes. Slowly, I find myself getting lost in his eyes, they sparkle like the moon and make the stars look like they aren't even here. Why does he have to be so beautiful, damn I just want to kiss him. Claim him, fuck him.

Not gay thoughts no Sebastian control your self  not gay thoughts. Fuck I give in the urge to kiss him to fuck him I can't take it. He drives me crazy I steady my thoughts as I said "yes my lo-" he Kisses me warmly. He cuts me off to kiss me!

As soon as the kiss had started it had gotten more and more passionate as I pin him to the bed........

~To be continued~