Part 1

Dr. David Kutterfield, an anthropologist, walked through the deep jungles of the Amazon. He was here to try to prove uncontacted tribes lived out here, and wanted to do some stories on them to teach others about the differing cultures and customs of different tribes. He was a tall, fit guy, sporting a tan from all the sun lately. The sun had bleached his hair, making him a pale blonde, with sparkling green eyes to match the forest around him.
Dave had been hiking for about a day, having survived out here by himself for almost three months. So far, no luck in finding any tribes. He didn't want to go home empty-handed. Panting, he decided to stop somewhere and start building a temporary shelter. He put his bag down and headed into the woods, looking around for thick leaves. Gasping, he stopped short, seeing a shimmer in the air. The air around it moved and vibrated oddly, and he took a step back, examining it thoroughly. Maybe he'd found some sort of lost treasure? Or discovered a new wonder of the world? Quickly, he ran to get his backpack, clipping it on and hurrying back to the shimmering space. Carefully, he inched forward with his hand out. As he went through it, the world around him changed, everything in sight switching colors and hues. When the world stopped looking shimmery, he realized he was nowhere near where he'd been.
The sky was scarlet red, and the grass was a light orange. It was an open, grassy field, with a large house about a mile away from him. He went to turn around back into the shimmering space, but when Dave turned around, it was gone. He was stuck here. Panicking slightly, he looked around, assessing any dangers. The sky was full of black, screeching things with large wings. The house had to be his best bet. Adjusting his pack, he started towards the mansion, and the closer he got, the bigger it looked. A few yards away, Dave realized the door would be much larger than him. He gulped, faltering a bit, pausing his trek. Nervously, he looked around, debating on whether or not this was a good idea.
As he was about to move to go back, he felt two hands grab him and yank him into the air. He yelped, giving a small cry when he was jerked around to face a giant, yellow, orange and red demon. He had solid yellow eyes that glowed, illuminating Dave's face. Dave looked at him in blatant fear, freezing with the force of his fright.
The demon studied him, looking Dave up and down. A slow smirk spread across his face. "Hey there, little one. What's a cutie like you doing here, so far away from home?" He asked in a deep, rumbly voice. That voice sent shivers down Dave's spine. He was being held up like a toddler, with each of the demons giant hands on Dave's sides. "Uh...I...don't know..." Dave stuttered out hesitantly.
The demon bit his lip. "Oh you're so cute. Look at that face. I love it when humans get lost in my yard." He was talking as if to himself, with no regards to whether or not Dave understood or heard him. Dave looked down at the demon and realized the large creature sported not two, but FOUR giant, muscular arms. He whimpered, not sure what else to do at that moment.
The demon shifted, throwing Dave over his shoulder and walking towards the house. Dave struggled, but the arm that held him on the giant being was like concrete, unbudging. The door opened and closed, and Daves heart pounded in his chest with the extreme need to run. He wiggled and writhed in the demons arms, who carried him into the living room and dropped him on the floor.
Dave hit the floor with a thud, wincing and peering up at the extremely large demon. He had to be at least seven foot. The demon stripped his shirt over his head, throwing it to the side. Daves eyes studied the rock-solid washboard abs and clearly defined, bulging muscular arms. The four of them were a sight to behold, each arm almost the width of Dave himself. The demon was yellow, with orange patches over him that melted into crimson red. Dave panted, feeling his cheeks pinken when he realized where this was going.
The demon smirked and chuckled, clearly having noticed the blush. Dave was proven right when two of the arms reached down towards his crotch, cupping the sac and grabbing the growing bulge there, as the other two started working his fly. Dave helplessly watched as the demon slowly pulled the zipper down, and then pushed the pants down his legs.
He felt his jaw drop as the large erection sprang free, hanging low. The demon stretched two arms over his head, putting one of the lower ones on his hip as the other one slowly stroked the still-growing erection.
Dave jerked, lurching up and making a run for the door. He was yanked off his feet when the demon grabbed the back of his shirt, lifting Dave. He was slammed up against a wall, crying out and then whimpering when his shirt was ripped off his body. "Please, no!" He begged timidly, well aware he was completely helpless to do anything but beg.
The demon leaned in and ran his tongue over Dave's throat, trailing it up the side of his neck and biting it as he pressed his large body against Dave's. Dave was being help up by two large hands keeping his hands pinned to the wall. The other two hands started rubbing over Dave's body, one running over his stomach and side, the other trailing down the cup Dave's crotch.
Against his will, his cock hardened, and Dave whimpered. "Please..." he panted. "Let me go."
The demon ignored Dave's pleas, instead sinking his teeth into Dave, wrenching a not-so-manly moan from him. The hands slipped into his pants, one wrapping around Dave's cock, the other sliding behind him to cup his ass, squeezing. Dave moaned a little, then bit his lip.
"Mmmm, such a responsive little human." The demon cooed, brushing his lips against Dave's ear. He felt his pants rip from his body, clattering to the floor. He was now completely naked and hard, being pinned by a large demon equally naked and hard. He panicked, struggling again, but the demon reached up to his mouth and generously ran his tongue over his fingers, looking him in the eye. Dave shuddered, feeling his dick twitch, and struggled a bit harder. He felt something wet and hot slip into his ass and squealed, eyes watering. "Please! Make it stop, stop!" He begged, but the demon paid him no heed. The finger just kept thrusting deeper and deeper. A sharp stab of pleasure shot through him, and he moaned loudly, eyes rolling back in his head. The demon must have hit his prostate. Dave moaned, and then gasped and started whimpering as the demon frantically swirled his finger around Dave's ass. His body jerked a few times, and his whimpers became desperate. He suddenly never wanted the finger to stop, to just give him this pleasure. Dave's face contorted as he felt it coming, wanting to be relieved so badl-
The finger suddenly jerked out, and the demon was smirking smugly at him as Dave writhed, whimpered and whined in protest.
"Don't worry, little human, you'll get yours." He cooed assuringly. "The noises you make are just so adorable, your frustration is such a turn on." He pressed a kiss to Dave's chest, and Dave felt those hands pick up his legs, raising them high. One of the hands disappeared. "But I think you're just a bit too complain-y. Do continue making adorable noises, I think we're just gonna fix that mouth problem here..." A ball was suddenly forced into Dave's mouth, and strapped tightly to his head. It had holes in it so he could breathe around it, and he immediately started to drool.
He whimpered and struggled, trying to get out of the grip that held him as his legs were placed up on the demons shoulders. He knew what was coming next, and he didn't want it to happen.
"Here, why don't we do this on the couch, so we're more comfortable." The demon purred, and carried Dave to the couch, throwing him down.
Dave tried to scramble away, but the demon caught his leg, yanking him back. A giant hand pressed down on his back, keeping him pinned to the couch as the demon piled pillows underneath Dave's hips. They rolled of their own accord, and he groaned in frustration when no sensations came to his dick.
A rope was tied around his wrists, locking them together, and they were anchored down, tied to the stand beside the couch. He moaned sharply suddenly when he felt a tongue in his ass. He closed his eyes and whimpered, rocking his hips back into the tongue. Wait, no, he didn't want this! He was being raped! He should be fighting! But.....god...it felt so good.... His eyes rolled back into his head when he felt the tongue press against his prostate. Dave rocked his hips into the pillow, growling when there was still no sensations.
The tongue suddenly left his ass, and he whimpered. Not long after, a cold, wet finger, thrusted inside him. It wiggled against his prostate and he rolled his hips against it, trying to get an orgasm. He was once again denied, as the finger slipped out, leaving his hole wet and gaping.
He was waiting for another finger but instead felt something very big press against his ass. He panicked for a split second before it shoved inside, and Dave cried out.
Oh god, it was so fucking big. He was very well lubed but the sheer size stretched him way beyond comfort. He buried his face into the couch, whimpering each time the cock was shoved further into his ass.
The demon had to work his way in, Dave's ass too tight to let him get very far at once. By the time the demons balls finally pressed against his, Dave swore he could feel the cockhead in his stomach. He glanced down and was shocked to find his stomach bulging. He watched in both fascination and horror as the demon slid in and out, causing his stomach to bulge in and out. He whimpered and whined again, needing to cum so badly he couldn't stand it. The demon fucked him harder, slamming inside him, and all Dave could think of was cumming. He barely even felt the pain anymore, too consumed in the pleasure.
The demon growled and wrapped his hand up in Dave's hair, another wrapped around his throat, the other two feeling him up. Dave panted, moaning behind his gag. The demon jerked the top half of his body up, two hands coming to slide under his chest and one cupping his balls.
The new position ensured every thrust scraped against his prostate, and he whimpered frantically, shuffling his legs around in his desperation to cum before the demon realized. The demon let go of his balls and grabbed his dick, pressing a finger over his urethra. Dave sobbed and growled in frustration, jerking and writing in the demons hands. If he was raping him, the least he should get is an orgasm! Dave thought angrily. The demon chuckled, starting to slam up into Dave harder, gripping hom tighter and growling. He grunted and slammed one last time. Dave moaned, and then suddenly whimpered frantically, twisting and hunching as he felt hot, hot cum scorch his stomach. He could feel it inside him, it was so hot. With a relieved groan, the demon slid out of him, letting him fall back to the couch. Dave pitifully whined, feeling the warm hum of the load inside him and the infuriating ache in his balls.
The demon rolled Dave to his back, lifting his legs and putting them over Dave's head. Dave worriedly looked up at the demon from the awkward position. The demon held Dave's legs with two hands, and ran the other two, along his tongue, over his dick, wrapping his hands around it. Dave moaned, no longer caring if he sounded unmanly and helpless. He WAS helpless. His body trembled as he neared orgasm, sweat breaking out against his skin. He jerked a few times, and just as he was about to cum, the demon crunched Dave up even more and pressed the head of his dick to the holed ball gag. Dave instantly fought his orgasm, but it was too late. He squealed as hot cum jetted out of him, causing his body to spasm with every shot, and it seemed like every single drop of cum ended up in his mouth. He tried to spit it out, but the ball gag prevented it. He had no choice but to swallow it.
The demon snickered, petting Dave's hair. "Oh, such a good boy, even kept it all clean for daddy. Yeah, I think I'm gonna keep you." He cooed, and then began stroking Dave again, fast and tight.
Dave hunched, and writhed, sobbing as he tried to move away from the overstimulation. Tears touched his eyes at the oversaturation of pleasure, and a wave of pure euphoria hit him as he came again, once again directly into his mouth. He swallowed again, seeing no point in holding it against his tongue.
"Mmmm, good boy." The demon purred, snapping a collar around Dave's neck, another hand petting his hair as the two others traced patterns over Daves overly-sensitive dick.
Dave knew instantly he would never a blue sky or green grass ever again. This was his new life.
And a small, deep, dark, secret part of him was quite happy about that.