Part 3

The house was, indeed, huge. Just like the bedroom and bathroom, everything was scaled up to fit the demon, making Dave feel small. The kitchen was three times the size of a normal one, the office desk was big enough for him to comfortably crawl under, the couch took some work getting up on and the stairs took forever. On the second floor, he found some spare bedrooms and two more bathrooms, another office space, and another living space. Carefully heading back downstairs, he found a door in the kitchen he hadn't noticed before. He couldn't open it, so after letting his curiosity frustrate him for a few minutes, Dave moved on. He'd officially explored everything, and now he was bored. He climbed up on the windowsill and looked out, examining the outside. Red sky, orange-pink grass. He vaguely wondered if the oceans would be pink. A few creatures moved around outside, far off in the distance. They seemed menacing, hungry, and dangerous. So even if Dave managed to escape, he wouldn't be long for the world. His portal to home was closed, and he was never going home.
He sighed and slipped down from the windowsill, a little moan escaping him when his plug moved. He was tired after everything that had happened today, and climbed onto the couch, grabbing a pillow and stuffing it under his head. He hadn't slept on something other than the ground and tree branches for three months. His back was killing him, and the couch was so comfortable. With nothing in the air other than the sound of the air conditioner and the fridge, he quickly fell asleep.

Cadeon pulled up to his house, shutting his car off. It was dark now, as he'd been gone for about four hours. He wondered how his new little pet had favored in his absence as he grabbed the bags and the box he'd bought. With three hands full, he dug his keys out of his pocket with his free hand and opened the door. Closing it behind him, he walked into the living room with his bounty, turning on the lamp.
To Cadeons pleasant surprise, his little human was curled up on the couch sleeping, like a good boy. He set his bags down and did a quick sweep of the house, looking for anything out of place. It seemed this one made for a good house pet, unlike the other humans Cadeon had had. They'd been destructive and violent, always acting wild and tearing up the house trying to escape. Cadeon had quickly grown bored of them and sold them off. But this one...might be staying.
He dug through some of his bags, getting out the supplies. A few gallons of nutrient-rich water, since the well water he got had way too much led in it for humans to drink, a soft blanket, a large cushy pillow, a smaller memory foam pillow, human soap and shampoo, a harness, a leash, a new collar instead of the old leather one, bright green of course, and a few toys to keep the human from getting understimulated. Understimulated humans tended to get frustrated and destroy things. Even with mitts, the little fuckers seemed to find a way. They were an extremely nervous, neurotic, destructive species, but with the right training they could make very well-behaved, obedient pets. Humans, in Cadeon's opinion, made the cutest possible pet.
The little blonde could pretty much eat whatever Cadeon ate, which helped. He'd gotten matching bowls for food and water, along with a raised stand for them. Cadeon had taken pity on the poor thing and gotten him some boxers, so he wouldn't be completely naked. Cadeon did plan on taking him places in the near future, and the ground on your bare ass sucked.
And last, but certainly not least, Cadeon had gotten a large kennel. He sat down on the rug in front of the couch, opening up the box so he could put the cage together. He'd had humans wandering around his house at night before, and he didn't trust it. Not this time.
Cadeon quickly put the crate together - having four arms helped - and stuffed the big soft pillow into the bottom of the cage, along with the smaller memory foam pillow and the blanket. The crate was big enough that the human could stretch out, and tall enough that he could sit up.
Cadeon was surprised the human had slept through him putting it together. The poor thing must have been exhausted. What was he doing before he came through the portal?
He stood up and carried the cage into his room, setting it down in the corner by the bed. It was perfectly nestled between the nightstand and the wall. It was a human-proof cage, the bars reinforced and the door unable to be opened from the inside, with plastic covering the bars next to the locks. They were pressure-twist lock, only opening by being turned with force at the same time. And, to top it all off, the cage came with a black-out cover, meaning the cage could be covered and sent into darkness so the human inside was encouraged to sleep.
With everything set up, Cadeon went back into the living room and scooped the little blonde up. He grumbled and grunted, curling into Cadeon's warmth. Cadeon chuckled, shifting him around so he could take off his muzzle, followed by the mitts. With a human-proof cage, there was no reason for them.
Cadeon laid him out on the bed and dressed him in some boxers. The human, seemingly still asleep, rolled over and curled up, drawing his hands tight up against his chest and his knees up to his sternum.
"Alright grumpy, time for bed." Cadeon chuckled softly, scooping the human up and placing him inside the cage with his head on the memory foam pillow. Cadeon tucked the soft blanket around him, and closed and locked the door. Making sure the cover was fastened correctly, he quickly stripped and crawled into bed himself. Tomorrow would prove interesting.