Part 5

Cadeon stepped into the tub, sitting down and squirting some different body soap onto a soft washcloth. He poured some water over Dave's shoulders to get his skin wet and started scrubbing him clean.
Dave closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. The soap smelled good, like coconut and oatmeal.
"Alright, stand up." Cadeon told him, and Dave obeyed, rising to his feet. "Oh such a good boy." Cadeon praised, cleaning between his legs.
Dave bit his lip and inhaled sharply every time his dick was touched. It was red and sensitive, even though he was almost completely soft.
Cadeon quickly cleaned him, having him sit down again so he could scrub Dave's hair. This shampoo smelled like watermelon and...blueberries. All too soon, the bath ended, and Cade picked him up, wrapping him in a fluffy towel. Dave held the towel close, standing where Cade had put him. He had to admit, he really enjoyed being taken care of, pampered even. Cade quickly dried his spotted skin off, throwing on his clothes before picking Dave up and setting him on the counter, drying him off.
"Do you feel better now that you're not all sticky?" Cade asked him.
"Yes. Daddy." Dave added quickly, remembering his manners.
Cade smiled. "Good boy! You remembered!" he praised, pressing a few kisses to Dave's forehead.
Dave felt his face heat, looking down as a warmth spread in his chest. He supposed he was just glad Cade wasn't mad at him. Yes, surely that was it.
"Alright Davey." Cade said, suddenly, picking Dave up and propping him up on his hip, holding him with his bottom right arm. "We're gonna put on some boxers and pick out some toys and then go to bed while Daddy steps out right quick." Cadeon said, placing Dave on his back on the bed and grabbing a pair of pink boxers, slipping them up his legs. He then picked Dave up and set him on the floor, patting him on the ass. "Go on, pick something to keep you occupied while you're in your bed."
Dave headed into the living room, looking at his toys. It felt weird to call them toys, but he had to admit that was their only purpose. To play with.
He grabbed the packet of colored pencils and a coloring book, holding them to his chest and shuffling back into the room. Cadeon was already dressed, putting on his shoes, when he looked up. "thats what you want?"
"Yes, Daddy." Dave said in a small voice.
Cadeon smiled. "Good boy." He said, finishing getting his shoe on before standing up. "Alright, in your bed." He said, walking over to the large cage.
Dave obediently shuffled over to him, ducking his head and crawling into the crate.
"Good boy!" Cadeon praised in an excited tone, shutting and locking the cage behind Dave. "I'll leave the cover open so you can see to color. I won't be gone long." And with that, Cade stood and headed out of the bedroom. Dave listened to keys jingle, hearing the door open and shut, followed by the click of a lock.
Instantly, he felt very alone and very helpless. It had been different when he'd had the run of the house. Now he was in a locked cage with only the bed, the bathroom and the window to stare at.
His chest tightened, a cold feeling rising in his torso and prickling across his skin. What if he didn't come back? He felt a whine bubble in his throat and escape him, ringing out through the silent house.
Dave missed the demon. Terribly. He was stressed beyond belief, all sorts of thoughts racing through his head. His heart beat fast and he was filled with the sudden urge to...he didn't know what.
Attempting to get his mind off it, he scrubbed his face and forced himself to turn to his coloring book. It was filled with different types of demons, drawn in the cutsie coloring book style. He laid down on his stomach and dug out his colored pencils, forcing himself to ignore the panic that swept over him. Hopefully, he'd fall asleep before he panicked again.

Cadeon had driven out to town. He'd planned on taking Dave with him, but after the thorough check up this morning, the little human just wasn't ready to handle public yet. Maybe tomorrow, if he behaved today. Which, so far, Cade wasn't having any trouble with him. Dave was taking to his training effortlessly. Cade was sure he'd have a problem somewhere, with something, eventually. But if that was the only problem, Cade couldn't get too frustrated with it.
There was something about blondes that made them eager to please. Cade loved it.
He walked into the petstore and looked around at the treats. He would let Dave choose his own eventually, but for right now, Cade needed some positive reinforcement that wasn't just kisses and praise. Yeah, that was great, but sweets released endorphins in the brain that made you feel good. Humans were especially susceptible to this effect. Chocolate tended to make them go crazy, like catnip.
Cade grabbed a package of bite-sized Reece's cups, and headed up to the register. On his way out, he stopped by the tag machine and had one made. A cute little gold heart with the name Dave on the front, and Cadeon's information on the back.
On his way back to the house, he stopped at a drive through and grabbed some burgers and fries. Dave needed to pack on some pounds, so fast food would probably help.
On his way back, he wondered how little Dave had fared his first time alone in a cage. When he finally got back, he shut off his truck and grabbed his bags, headed inside. He was quiet, just in case Dave was sleeping, and filled the metal bowl with fries and ripped up burger. After filling the other bowl with juice and setting the little stand up, he headed into the bedroom.
Dave was passed out on top of his coloring book, like a cutie. Cade opened the cage and pet Dave's head. "Psst. Dave." He said softly. "Daaaaveeyyy. Wake up sleepy boy."
Dave inhaled sharply and lifted his head, blinking and looking up at Cade. His face was red and puffy, and he sniffled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"Aww, baby, you been crying?" Cade asked him.
"No." Dave answered, wiping his face.
"Don't you lie to me." Cade replied, sternly but gently.
"......maybe." Dave mumbled, keeping his head down, hiding his face.
"Why ya crying, short stuff?" Cade asked him, running his hand through Dave's hair.
"I don't know." He murmured.
"Is it because i left?" Cade pressed.
Dave didn't answer him, curling into himself and turning his face away, turning red from his ears to his shoulders.
Cade reached in and scooped him up, holding the little blonde close to his chest. Dave snuggled into him, holding him tight and sniffling. Cade couldn't help but grin.
Dave had developed separation anxiety. Two days, and the little human was that attached to him. Must have been human imprinting at work. The object that fed, watered, cared for and praised him, Dave had imprinted on. Cade had never been able to get a human to imprint on him.
Oh yes, without a shadow of a doubt, this one was staying.
Cade rubbed his back, intent on babying him. He would nurture this bond every step of the way until the little human couldn't stand to be in a different room than him.
"Aww, poor Davey, did you miss Daddy? Daddy was gone for sooo long, huh?" He babied Dave.
Dave sniffled and nodded, burying his face in Cade's neck.
"Oh the poor little human. Its okay, Daddy's home, and guess what? Daddy got you nummies."
Dave lifted his head, looking around.
"Here, baby." Cade set him down on the floor in front of his bowls, rubbing his head. "Finish all your food and I'll let you watch a movie with me before nuhnights." Cade told him, sitting at the table.
"Okay." Dave replied, wiping his face before digging into his food.
Oh yeah, Cade was going to nurture the fuck out of that imprint. Training would be much easier and a lot faster. He bit into his burger, smiling. This was one hell of an ego boost.

Dave watched Cade load up the dishwasher, a little ashamed of himself.
He'd cried himself to sleep. Because he missed Cadeon. And when Cade had gotten home, he'd been ecstatic and embarrassed. Why did he miss his captor? Stockholm Syndrome?
He could only imagine what someone would have to say if they saw how pathetic he was acting. But Cade was being so nice to him, so sweet, spoiling him, really, and Dave didn't want Cade to be mad at him. He didn't want to get on Cade's bad side.
Cade turned suddenly, grabbing a bag and digging through it. "'Mere." He called, kneeling down on the floor. Dave obeyed, walking towards him. Cade hooked s finger in Dave's collar and pulled him closer, and then fastened a gold tag to his collar, smiling.
"There we go. Oh, i got one more thing for you." Cade said suddenly, standing up and digging through the bag. He pulled out a bag of Reece's peanut butter cups.
Dave perked up, watching the bag.
Cade smiled, cracking it open and holding up an unwrapped cup. He held it down, and Dave reached for it, only for Cade to snatch it away at the last second.
"Ah-ah. Sit." Cade ordered.
Dave looked up at him, then at the treat, then at him, then back at the treat. Hesitantly, he lowered himself down until he was sitting on the floor.
"Good boy!" Cade praised, holding the Reece's cup in front of Dave's mouth. Dave leaned forward and gently took it with his teeth. He hadn't had chocolate in a long time.
Cade held up another piece. "Up." He ordered.
Dave rose to his feet, watching the candy.
"Oh, good boy!" Cade praised, popping the chocolate into Dave's mouth.
Dave chewed, focused on Cadeon for the next command.
"Feet." Cade ordered, pointing down in front of him. Dave hesitantly moved forward, and Cade turned him around so he was standing facing away from Cade, between his feet.
"Good boy." He praised, popping another candy into Daves mouth and petting his head.
They kept on like this until half the bag was gone. Dave was now readily obeying the three commands, happy to see that Cade was pleased with him. He liked pleasing Cade.
For self-preservation. Surely.
"Alright, I think thats enough for today." Cade said, closing the bag and setting it on the counter. "C'mon, short stuff. Lets watch a movie and settle down for nuh nights."
Dave followed, waiting for Cade to pick him up and set him in his lap.
Cade let him snuggle up, running his fingers through Dave's hair while petting his back and side as he scrolled through, finding a movie.
Dave fidgeted a bit, getting comfortable, and rested his head against Cade's chest.
He didnt make it through the whole movie before he was slumped against Cade, dead to the world.

Cade finished the movie and turned it off, picking Dave up and heading for the room. He cleaned the clutter of toys out of the cage, and laid Dave down in it, covering him with the soft blanket.
Dave pulled it tight around his body, snuggling his face into the pillow.
Cade chuckled, closing the cage and putting the cover in place. He got ready for bed and scrolled his phone for a few hours, placing in an order for a protective fence and a pet door.
If Dave could continue to behave, Cade would let him have the run of the backyard. He seemed like an active little human, and Cade wanted him to get the exercise he was used to so frustrated bad behavior didn't develop.
He'd been a good boy so far, taking to the commands quickly. Cade was happy with his behavior - and the imprinting - so he didn't mind spoiling this pet a bit. As long as he kept Dave's behavior in check, he shouldn't have too many problems.
He put his phone up and rolled over, getting comfortable. Tomorrow, Cade was thinking about bringing him into public.