•Part 7•

-Next Morning- I woke up and looked at the clock. 6:03 a.m. I never wake up this early. I stood up, and walked torward my closet. I pulled out a pastel yellow hoodie and black ripped jeans. I went to the bathroom, put on light makeup and changed from my PJs. I threw my hair up in a high ponytail and walked down to the kitchen. Now, it was around 6:45. My mom and Jordan were still getting ready. I grabbed a granola bar and sat down. Soon, I heard my brother's heavy foot steps coming down the stairs.

Jordan:"Hey loser."

I rolled my eyes.

Lauren:"Good morning to you too."

Jordan:"Wow, attitude much?"

He said grabbing a banana and sitting by the island. After that, our mom came rushing down there stairs.

Mom:"Good morning guys, I would love to stay and talk for a bit but they called me in early."

She was talking while running around looking for something. She stopped and looked up at us.

Mom:"Have you seen my work bag?"

Jordan pointed to her bag sitting on the stool next to him. She sighed in relief.

Mom:"Thank you."

She grabbed her bag and hugged Jordan, before coming over and hugging me.

Mom:"Bye, love you guys. I'll see you both tonight. Be careful."

Both:"Love you too, bye."

She ran over to the door, grabbed her keys and her jacket, than ran out. Jordan looked at me.

Lauren:"What?"

Jordan:"Don't try anything with Noah today."

Lauren:"I'll do what I want, but you better watch out for Grayson too. He's been eyeing me down."

His eyes widened.

Jordan:"Really?"

I smirked.

Lauren:"Yep."

Jordan:"Ok, your trying to freak me out. Just shut up, and let's go."

-Skip to School- We walked in the door and I went to my locker. I grabbed and put up my stuff before I heard some one come up next to me. I looked over to see Zach. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Lauren:"What do you want?"

Zach:"After school, the project? I mean it's less of a question, more of a yes, so what time?"

I scoffed.

Lauren:"Your funny, but I'd rather do the project myself than talk to you. Just leave me alone, I'll do it and then we don't have to talk again. K? K."

He rolled his eyes.

Zach:"Stop being stubborn and man up. Literally only an hour a day."

Lauren:"Still a no. Beat it, Zach."

Zach:"And if I don't?"

Grayson:"She said to beat it. Now leave, before we have a problem."

I shook my head and crossed my arms as Zach turned around to see Grayson standing in front of him.

Zach:"Oh I'm sorry, but we were in the middle of something. Maybe come back and crush over her later?"

Grayson looked mad. His face turned red and his fist clenched.

Grayson:"What did you say to me?"

I decided to interrupt this little session before they started to throw punches. Although, maybe that would be entertaining.

Lauren:"Ok, wow. You two are ridiculous."

They both turned to look at me.

Lauren:"Break up whatever this is. If you two want to fight, make sure I'm not around. You know why, because I don't care. To sum it up, Zach, I don't want you here. Grayson, why aren't you with my brother and your friends? Both of you are annoying me. I don't need Grayson to fight my battles, and I don't need Zach's help on the project. We good? Great. Now both of you, get out of my face and let me find my friends."

I shut my locker and walked away from both of them.

-One week later- I have been getting closer with my new friends and Jordan's friends. I was kind of avoiding Grayson. I haven't really talked to Zach since last week either. I also finished our project and turned it in. Currently, it's Saturday and I'm going to Emily's for a sleepover with the whole group. Benji was gonna pick me up from my house anytime now. I made sure I had everything in my bag before I got a text and heard a loud, long honk from outside. I smiled and looked down at my phone.

Benjiii😝

Benjiii😝: I'm here!!! Hurryyy!

Lauren: I'm comingggg!

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

Lauren:"Mom, Benji's here! Love you, see you tomorrow! Bye Jordan!"

I know he's annoying, but I still love him. I ran to his car after shutting the door, then got in. He smiled at me.

Benji:"You ready for the first best sleep over ever?"

Lauren:"Of course. You, Larri, Ellie, and Emily. That sounds awesome!"

I said in a sarcastic tone.

Benji:"Hey!"

We both laughed.

Lauren:"I'm kidding! I'm really excited."

He raised his eyebrow.

Benji:"You should be."

He pulled out of the driveway and down the road. We soon pulled up to Emily's and went to the door. Benji was about to knock, but I opened the door and walked in. She had already told us her parents weren't here so I didn't care.

Lauren:"Emilyyyy! Your guests are waiting!"

She came running down the stairs with a smile on her face. She hugged me then Benji. We both laughed.

Lauren:"We just seen you earlier. What's the point of the hugging."

I said while kinda laughing.

Benji:"Every one of our sleep overs starts with a hug."

He smiled at me.

Benji:"Get over here!"

I laughed and he hugged me. After that, me and Benji sat on the couch. Emily stood infront of us.

Lauren:"So the others aren't here yet?"

Emily:"Nope. And Ellie is bringing Larri here so it might be a while."

Me and Benji sighed. Really? I mean I'm not surprised. I heard my phone go off. I looked down at it to see Noah's name on the screen. What does he want?

1005 words