•Part 18•

The guys all greeted me and I sat down.

Jordan:"Wait, how did you get here? Did Zach drop you off?"

Lauren:"Oh uh, ya. I told him I wanted to talk to you guys."

Anthony looked at me and I just looked away. I knew Anthony could keep my secret though. This wouldn't be the first time I went to him about kissing Noah.

Grayson:"Is there something in particular you want to talk about?"

Lauren:"Nope. Just wanted to hangout with you guys. So, what are we doing today?"

Sebby:"Ooh, we should go to the skate park."

Finn looked at him confused.

Finn:"Really? I'm not gonna name names, but last time we went SOMEONE got a sprained wrist."

Everyone looked at Grayson, all remembering the few weeks he went with an ace bandage after they all decided they'd go skateboarding when I was gone for the weekend.

Grayson:"I've practiced!"

We finally made the decision to go. We all stopped by our houses, grabbing our skateboards and made our way to the park. When we got there, Sebby started.

Finn:"Wait Laur, didn't you say that you used to do this all the time back where you used to live?"

Jordan:"Yep. Me and her constantly skated back home."

Anthony:"Who's better."

I smirked over at Jordan, knowing that I knew way more tricks then him. He laughed and looked at the guys.

Jordan:"Definitely me."

I scoffed jokingly.

Lauren:"You wish."

Sebby:"How about we judge?"

Grayson:"Ya. Jordan can go first, then Lauren, and we'll judge."

I nodded and so did Jordan.

Finn:"Great. Let's start then."

*Skip Competition*

Finn:"Ooh ya, definitely Lauren."

Anthony:"LAUREN!"

Grayson:"Lauren, sorry bro!"

Sebby:"Jordan!"

Jordan:"Really?"

Sebby:"Nope, Lauren won."

I laughed, poking Jordan in the face. The guys just laughed at us.

Lauren:"Haha."

Jordan:"Oh, shut up."

He pushed me away and I laughed. I grabbed my phone to check the time and realized my phone was at 9 percent.