chapter 1

Taemin's POV

'It's the last class where i'm going now, and then this day is finally over.. I can make it, belive in you Taemin!'

I reaped that over and over again in my head while walking to my last class. When i finally reached there, i stoped for a second in front the door and took a deep breath before entering the classroom.
I sat on the seat next to the window, put down my bag and stared out of the window.
I heared my other classmates whispering, proubly about me..
Who else they would whisper about? Literally no one.

"Hey freak!"
i heared a guy yelling behind my back, but i didn't pay attention to it.

"Hey! I know you can hear me!"

I stayed quiet, looking down at my fingers.

"Okay, thats it! You asked for this freak.."

I heared the boy getting up from his seat and heading up to me, i knew that i was in trouble but even if i had answered to him, this could still had happened..
I felt a hand grapping my hair and pulling it back.

" Ouch! S-stop..!" i yelled, while eyes getting watery

"This what you get, you little fat idiot!" 

He started to pulling it more harder and it hurted so much that a sob came out of my mouth.

"Ravi.. p-please.. Stop.."

"Haha! You gonna cry? Mama's little crybaby..  Grow up freak"

Then he slammed my face on the desk hard.. So hard that it made my nose bleed.. I started crying and sobbing.
Everyone, literally everyone in the class started laughing and calling me "crybaby"..
I couldn't take it anymore so i grapped my bag and ran out of the classroom, our teacher was just about to come to class but stoped when she saw me.

"T-Taemin? Where are you thinking you're going?"

I didn't pay atteontion to her, and just ran out of the school so fast as i could.. I was crying and crying the whole time as i was running.
After 20 mins of running, i finally stopped, i was in the forest.
I decited to sit down under a huge tree to relax...
I took five deep breaths, in and out then i said:

"Why.. Why i can't be good enough..?"
And then i burst down in tears again.

I was crying there for an hour, when i finally managed to calm down myself i decited to head home.
I grapped my bag and started to walk, but then i heared a loud groan.. or something like that.. It sounded like someone was hurt..

I started look around, i searched for a long time, but didn't find anything.

"Maybe it wasn't anything.."

Just when i was about to leave, i saw a body, very far away, but still kinda close that i could see it..
I quickly ran to the person who was laying on the ground, i gently shaked his body and said..

"Sir..? Are you okay..?" i saw few bruises on his face and arms..

'He must been in a fight, i guess..'
i said to myself.
I grapped my bag quickly and took some bandage and wipes to heal him.
I carefully wiped his bruises/scars, i heared him groaning..

"Suho.. Stop.. I'm.. F-fine.."
the guy said in a deep voice..

"Uhh.. Sorry sir, but.. I'm not that person.. Suho.."

His eyes open wide and he immeadly tried to get up, but fell.. He looked at me scared or.. i don't know..

"Sir, d-don't panic! I'm not gonna hurt you.. I'm trying to help y-you.."