One-Shot

"It was Nauseating" Red gagged, which made her crack up, well amused by herself. On contrary, Sean was not so amused 

"Then why would you do it?" He retaliated, raising a very good question that he had wondered for years. Red just shrugged, as she always responded that way. 

"Its what I do." Red spoke nonchalantly, not seeming truly that bothered by her experience. 

Sean examined his surroundings, the park he knew for years. He knew every inch of it by heart. Where to hide, where to eat, where to go for some peace and quiet. He memorized it all. "Its dumb." He finally responded back to her "To me it looks like they think of you as a curvaceous pack of meat to bait with..." He grumbled. Placing his frigid, spindly-fingered, hands in the pockets of his worn down over sized hoodie.   

Red glanced at Sean, her airy-charismatic atmosphere not swaying what-so-ever. A rather contrasting sight to Sean's gloominess. "Whats the problem with that?" she countered "They take care of me. I don't mind being 'bait' all that much." 

Sean rolled his eyes, scoffing at the very thought of it all. "Only because you grew up like that, which is actually even MORE disgusting. Like, seriously, Who teaches a little girl how to turn people on just to kill them?" 

Reds demeanor swayed slightly. Her shoulders lowering slightly and her eyebrows furrowing. She turned her head to look at Sean once again, her eyes following his arms to his pockets spotting another stain "We really need to wash that piece of garbage again. Its getting filthy again." she pointed out the blemish on the already blackened hoodie. 

Sean whined in protest "Already? We washed it a month ago!" He bellyached.

Red stared at him, nodding slowly "Yeah! exactly....!"