Chptr.2

It has been two weeks since he started to gain feelings for Keith. During this time all Lance could think about was Keith. He couldn't take it anymore.

It was once again one of those restless nights. Lance was laying down on the bed of his own room. It was already 02:41 AM, but he could't sleep. His mind was filled with thoughts of Keith and him, hugging, kissing and laughing together. He blushed, realizing what he was thinking about. He stuffed his head into a pillow.

"What are you doing to me?!" He shouted. He was confused, why was he feeling like this? He tried to come up with something to do, but he could't. He stared at the ceiling, until he got an idea. What if he went to the kitchen to get some tea? It would probably help him fall asleep. Lance headed to the kitchen, and much to his surprise, the lights were on. He saw Keith sitting on the counter, sipping tea from a blue mug. 

"Hey." Keith greeted.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" asked Lance. He took a mug from a cabinet and put it on the counter next to Keith. He started to boil some water while the other boy answered:

"Probably the same as you. I couldn't sleep so i came to make some tea to calm my brain down." Lance poured the hot water into his mug and put a teabag in it.

"What was keeping you awake?" He asked the black-haired boy. Keith blushed a little at the question.
"I... I was thinking about a person." He said, with a smile. Lance took a sip of tea and said:
"Was it Shiro? Or...maybe Allura~?" He asked the boy. Keith giggled at him and told him that it wasn't either of them.
"Then who is it? Is it me you're thinking about~?" He flirted. Keith's face immediately flushed bright red.
"Oh so you were? Don't worry, Mullet. I promise i won't tell anybody if you do me a favour~" He said. Keith took a moment to think about this, and agreed. Lance smirked at the positive answer and moved closer to him. Keith stood up and put his mug down. Lance moved closer to the slightly shorter boy and grabbed his waist.

"L-Lance, what are you doing..." Whispered Keith. He was blushing crazily. Lance couldn't take it anymore. He needed to do this. Lance pulled Keith closer, whispering:
"You agreed to this...I know we both want this."
"What are you talking ab-" Keith started, but couldn't finish his sentence before Lance pulled him into a kiss. Keith was... surprised. He did't hesitate to kiss back. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance and deepened the kiss. This is all they wanted, to be loved by each other. After two minutes they broke the kiss to breathe.

"I-i... L-Lance..."  Stuttered Keith.
"Yes Mullet, what is it?" Asked Lance. Keith continued to stare at Lances blue eyes and without hesitation he blurted out:
"Lance, i really like you. If that kiss was fake, i don't care. You mean the world to me, and there is just one question i must a-" Keith began, but was cut off by Lance
"Keith, i love you too. Would you like to go out with me?"
"I-I-Of course!" He whisper-yelled. He was so happy.
"I'll be at you room at 8." He said, excited.
"That sounds great" Keith whispered with a smile. The shared a small kiss before Keith went back to his own room.

Keith locked the door. He didn't want anybody to interrupt him now. He was having a sensitive moment. Tears rolled down his cheeks, but he was smiling. He couldn't be happier. He wiped the tears away and jumped on his bed, laughing. But soon, that laughing turned back into crying.
He was scared.
What if Lance was just playing with my feelings...? He Asked himself. He heard a knock on the door and quickly wiped his tears away.

"Keith? Keith are you in there?" he hear Shiro say.
"Yeah! Come in!" He yelled.
Shiro stepped into his room and closed the door behind him
"So uhm... I must tell you something..." Said Shiro. Keith looked at him, confused.
"What do you need to tell me?" he Asked.
"I might or might not have accidentaly told... Everybody..." he whispered, scared.
"It doesn't matter...." Keith said, smiling. He was still blushing.
"What happened to you? A few weeks earlier you were all quiet about it, why the sudden change?" he smirked.
"Well....we kissed and he's taking me out tomorrow..." He said, dreamingly.
"No way. You did?? I'm so happy for you!" Shiro said and hugged him. They giggle for a moment, and after that they calmed down.
"I'll go now, since i have nothing else to tell you, have a good night!" Shiro said as he walked out the door, leaving Keith alone, again.

I wish Lance actually feels the same way as i do...

__________________________
Ahhhh finaly i get to publish this chapter, it took so long to write ;-;