- 7 -

HI; omg why is there so many views in this? thank you :)

for new readers my grammar = sucks. im sawwy english isnt my first language ;-;

Dazai sighed, that wasn't exactly what he wanted, that wasn't what he wanted at all. He liked Chuuya there was no doubt in that, but Dazai doesn't do cheating. He didn't want to accept Chuuya's offer but at the same time he didn't want to say no because he liked Chuuya and wanted to be with him.

He sighed again, the pictures of what happened yesterday were passing through is mind, he wasn't completely unhappy with the situation, I mean he had Chuuya now but not for him. Chuuya was still in the eyes of the world dating Mika. Dazai couldn't call Chuuya "mine".

- You look disgusting, damn - a voice behind Dazai said.

- Yeah, I know.

- Is Odasaku making you work too much?

- Nope. - Dazai turned to the guy talking - He really isn't.

- Well, good, I don't my little brother tired. - Ranpo smiled ruffling Dazai's hair who whined at the action - You know you don't need to get in the family business, it's dangerous.

- I know, but I want to help... I owe Mori that.

- You know he doesn't think that way, but you do you.

- Hm.

Dazai knew damn well that neither Ranpo nor Mori wanted him in the family business. Mori tried to make Dazai give up on the idea so many times, but it was useless.

- So... Mori?

- Yes Dazai? - Mori was in the living room tiding up.

- I was thinking that maybe I could go work with you... you know, on the field.

Mori scoffed.

-No.

- Why not? I do everything right. I do what you ask me why can't you just let me?

- We've talked about this Dazai, I'm not having the same conversation twice.

- But-

- Dad is right, Daz - Ranpo interrupted – You are way too young to be dealing with this kind of business, plus paperwork is very important, if it wasn't for your paperwork our works would be long gone by now.

- Ah yes, sure...

- Is there something going on? - Ranpo looked to the younger male that was now packing his backpack with the supplies needed for his lonely study lesson.

- No, why?

- You don't seem to be doing so well.

- I'm fine.

- Meds in day?

Dazai rolled his eyes annoyed at the question, the was nothing that he hated more than people annoying him to take his medicine.

- Sorry, won't ask again.

Dazai put his backpack in his shoulders and walked to the way out home. He needed to clear out his mind and so he decided to go out to study in a café close to his house.

Dazai loved that coffee shop, Mori took him there in his first day with him after they took care of the papers and all the bureaucracy around his adoption. At first Dazai hated Mori, he wanted to go back home even though he had no home. But with time Mori started growing on him and so he started loving Mori and accepting him as his dad (even though Mori never really asked for it).

When Dazai got to the family, Mori already had a son, Ranpo, apparently he was a dad when we was in high school and Ranpo's mom took off as soon as she could. Mori did his best to take care and raise Ranpo for that he got some sketchy jobs that led him into this huge sketchy business that he was now running. Dazai never questioned Mori, he didn't had a reason. But he did ask Mori to be part of the business and with ask i mean making a fuss and demanding like a 3 year old for almost a month, in the end Mori agreed in letting Dazai take part in the business aka doing desk job with Odasaku. Oh, Dazai hates it. Desk job? Useless desk job? For the son of the owner? It was disrespectful according to him and so he kept nagging his dad who agreed in letting him receive lessons in order to work in the field. Of course Mori wouldn't let that happen soon.

Mori loved Dazai and seeing another son of his being corrupted by his mistakes would be too much for him to handle, he already disliked that Ranpo was apart of his so-called company, he wasnt going to let Dazai following the same footsteps but deep down he knew that someday he wasn't going to be able to stop it anymore.