26. epilogue; he what

HE WHAT

"I already knew."

The rims of his glasses glisten as the light hits them. He was reading the documents that were placed in his slender hands. He looks up placing them on the table as he turns in his chair. Hands intertwined with one another as he waits for the younger's response.

"You what?" Jungkook says, mouth almost agape as he stares at the older.

"It was pretty obvious. I'm not that dense, Jungkook was it?" He arches his eyebrows.

Jungkook awkwardly laughs. This kinda annoyed Jungkook a bit- coming up with a plan that could save the "world" in any minute. He obviously was expecting some type of harsh response from the older- The older named, Kim Seokjin.

"Sorry, I thought you didn't know," the ravenette started as he tried to regain a sense of thought. "I just wanted to know if it would be alright to make things public." He says. His locks brushing gently across he lashes as he waits for a response.

It seemed quiet- silent- he felt as though he had mistaken something. The silence wasn't from his question but the person that stood beyond that door. Taehyung stood there astonished, what was Jungkook doing?

"Taehyung? You have a day off why are you here."

Jungkook was nervous, why? The nervousness grew and grew because the older didn't know what he was doing there and then. This only lead to the same dreading question:

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

"Yoongi?"

The fiddling of his fingers dwindle together. The act of nerves jumping within his body made him jittery. Obviously Jimin should wait he should definitely wait, but he wanted a real answer to this question. The long dreaded question that has been bothering him for weeks to months. That question being:

'What were they and what will they be?'

Time after time this constant picture of:

"Let's wait a little longer"
"I want to know you some more"

Has driven the younger to the point of exhaustion. Wether or not the only solution for Jimin was to give up or chase after that person- if yoongi can't give him the answer he wants then he'll be fine. He will leave the older as if nothing had happened between the two. It's been months, but Jimin doesn't have his whole life to wait for someone.

He feels as though he's being dragged around only to be told:

"Just a little longer"

Hysterical.

"Yes, Jimin" the older says, papers and pens displayed on the top of his desk as he searched for something important. Though he stops to give Jimin the attention that was needed. Jimin would say the older had definitely made his heart throb, but it seemed that the throbbing was slowly dying.

"It's been months I just wanted to know when this will end," he bites his lip as he clenched the bottom of his shirt from a surge of discontent. The environment was rather- depressing. "when will we be able to be to-"

"Jimin I've told you this multiple times, just a little longer."

"You know I can't wait any longer, you always ask about me, yet I know nothing about you." He says his breath being taken away as he started to grow angry. For the first time Jimin was angry with Yoongi.