Chapter 5 - Act like it never happened.

The next morning I woke up in my bed, next to m...Mark.

So yes, my honeymoon is officially over, my husband cut our honeymoon short, for what? only God kno...

"Morning babe" Mike said taking me away from my thoughts, "sleep well?" he continued before kissing me on the lips.

Why is he acting as if everything is fine?

"Yeah, I did." I planted a fake smile on my lips,  "Mike, can I ask you something?"

"Of course my Angel."

Scince when does he call me his 'Angel'?

"About yesterday, um, why did you call our honeymoon off?", I asked looking down at the duvet,  afraid to look him straight in the eye.

"Because." he said as the tone of his voice changed from sweet and chirpy to deep and irritated.

"Because is not an answer." I stated as I got off the bed and walked to the closet.

He got off the bed and walked towards me as he grabbed my ass, "I really dont want to talk about it because there is much better things we could do without saying a word because you know what they say, actions speak louder than words." he laughed as he pulled my nightdress up.

"Mike I really dont want to ma..."

"Shhhh" he cut my sentence short.

He roughly turned me around and pushed me hard against the closet, tears fell from my eyes as my head banged against the closet.

"Mike...p...pl...please stop baby please, your hurting me" I pleaded, my voice and hands shaking.

He looked at me as his grip around my waist loosened.

This is my chance to run.

I pushed him a couple of feet away as I ran out, just as I was about to grab the door handle to the front door I felt him take hold of my arm.

"Ouch Mike, you're huting me damnit!" I shouted before the threw me across the room and I hit the wall with my head first.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" he questioned as he walked towards me.

"Mike please, please don't hit me." I managed to say as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Who said I was going to hit you? huh?... get up and go get dressed in proper clothes, you look like a prostitute." he waved the back of his hand towards me. " You must get into the habbit of looking appropriate."

I stood up and could not help but say "Go to hell."

He punched me right under my eye about 3 times before I felt dizzy.

" Now, go take a shower, you stink, get dressed and go to work," he leaned closer to my ear and whispered, " cover up you bruises with your makeup, cause we dont want people all up in our business, and walk out of this house like this never happened. " before he kissed me on the lips.

*********************************************************************************
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, what do you think of Chapter 5?

Please do let me know by commenting

And if you liked it, Please vote. :)

Awesomeness