ch 21 CONFESSIONS(last chapter)

As I closed the book Arvind came and asked me to all to his hotel as he wanted to give me something.

While going there he asked for the book and as I gave it to him I asked

"do I really like him?" I asked confused

"ya you do"was his reply

"how do you know?"

"I know because of your reactions...."

"what reactions?"

"okay. You told me about the fight and everything. Regarding the second song, the one that Robert chose first was not his style so he said no, and you were angry to have to dance with Edward. Am I Right?"

"yes"

"when he changed the song, the New song wad in his genre but still Edward was dancing with you and you never asked why. WHY?"

He caught me there

"because he became my friend at that time"I replied

"nope. He became your friend only later. So I'm asking again why?"

Ya he was right. If I had a problem why didn't I fight with Robert?

"ok then. You realised you like him in the third song right?"

I nodded

"well didn't you practise for that song before? Why did you realise that you liked him now? Only now in front of the stage?"

He was right again I remever that the dance practice went on even after he became my friend again why not then? Why now?

"why did you help him move on after his mother's death?"

This one's easy

"because he helped me in mine and also because Im his best friend also because his father asked me to"

"in that case why you? Why not Robert. Ofcourse Edward's father knows Robert way better than you, why not ask him?"

Why?

"other than that when you were young before all the incident you didn't get into other people's family problems because you though they need their own privacy,

What happened in this?"

Why?

"and the last you did not cry because of him. Technically it was Robert who made you tell the story because of what you cried"

He's right

"in your "date" with Edward you didn't dress up bit you did when you went with Robert. Why?"

"because the "date" that me and Edward had was not real but the one with Robert was"I replied

"even if you didn't think of it as a date your subconscious mind did.

And you did so because you didn't mind if Edward saw you the normal way that's because you wanted him to like you the way you were.

But you dressed up for Robert because you wanted him to like you for what you were that night"

As he said this everything fell into place

I did all this because I liked him

but somehow I realized this word

didn't define what I had for him

We entered the elevator and got into his room as I was going to leave. Arvind handed me the plane ticket for tomorrow.