Chapter 3 ~ School

Abigail's POV
Beep
Beep
Beep
Ugh why!
I roll over and turn off the annoying alarm and roll out bed
I land on the floor with thud 'ow' I muttered to myself.
I jump in the shower but notice my cuts from last night that still looked fresh and deep, I didn't notice till now how deep I actually cut and with that I smile and continue my shower. I jump and wrap my towel around me and walk out and into my walk in wardrobe, I should probably make a good first impression because you know first day of school and all so I decided to chuck on a red see through top with a black bandeau underneath, black ripped shorts with my black combat boots. I left my hair down and applied some mascara. I saw that my scars were visible so I tried to hide them with a couple of bracelets.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen only seeing Luke there, "hey, wheres your mum"
"Oh shes at work all day as a designer so she won't be back till dinner, but it sometimes depends on what shes working on"
"Wow" was all I said.
I approached the cupboard and saw some strawberry pop tarts and was about to reach for it but stopped myself, meh I will eat at school I don't feel like anything at the moment, even though I should I cant I haven't eaten since they died.

I shut the cupboard and went to go back up to my room but was stopped by Blake "aren't you going to eat" looks like I will have to lie or I would seem weak
"Nah im not hungry" and with that I went to my room, I noticed a credit card on my desk with a note 'Hey Abigail, here is your very own credit car with $10,000 and dont worry about it honey all the boys have credit cards as well, Oh and I got told that you have a love for motorbikes so I bought you one. Lots of Love Madeline xx P.S keys and helmet are on your bike.

I raced down stairs and into the garage seeing a new looking bike, omg had my very own Harley Davison, I also noticed another motor bike and 3 more cars, meh must be the boys. i walked back inside to the kitchen to see all the boys eating. What I didnt know that I was grinning. "Whats got you so happy" christen asked and the rest of the boys looked at me
"I finally have my very own harley Davison" i squeaked
"Wow didn't think you were the kind of person to ride motor bikes" Jake says truthfully
"Well I am, anyway Can we go now i wanna ride my bike!". i whined.
Blake takes off before us so Christen and Luke take Christen's black camero while I follow on my bike.

We arrive at school 10 minutes later, I parked my bike between Christen's car and Blake's bike. I turned off the engine and hopped off my bike to see everyone staring at me, I chucked off my helmet and everyone gasps, ha probably thinking I was a guy all well I followed the boys till we got to a 2 other guys probably their friends "guys this is Abigail, newest member to the family" Christen introduced me "Abigail this is Mathew but people call him Matt"
"Nice to meet you 'Abby'" Matt said with a smirk, he was rather cute with red dyed hair and brown eyes "Right back at cha 'Matty'" I replied with a smirk of my own and both the guys had shocked faces but replaced with welcoming smiles. "And this is Ryan" Christen pointed to a Blonde hair and grey/violet eyes, he gave me a nod which I returned, "It was nice meeting you guys but I better get my schedule"
"Don't be late" Luke said as I headed in the direction where I think the office is
"No, never I just love class" my voice came out with sarcasm.
I had found the office just as the bell went great! I walked up to the desk and saw a who was about 20
"Um my names Abigail Rose im a new student"
"Oh yes one moment", "Here you go have a nice first day" god I hate people that cheery.

I checked my schedule to see I had:
History
English
Calculus
Lunch
Art
Study
PE
Yay History one of my favourites, Not.
I walked into what presumed to be my class and Just barged in and all eyes were on me and and bald man with glasses with a massive beer gut who looked really disgusting might I add.
"Oh, you must be Abigail our New student"
"Nah im the garbage man" my voice dripping with sarcasm and the class snickered.
"Just take a seat" he said clearly looking annoyed, good. I walked down to the back and took the seat right in the corner next to the window but there was still and empty seat beside me, everyone looked at me like I had two heads but I just ignored them and stared at the window.
Halfway through the lesson Blake came through the door just great
"Mr. Knight your late, again"
"Oh you know me sir, better late then early they say"
"Just take a seat Mr. Knight"
Blake just strolled through and ended up beside me "Your in my seat"
"Yeah whatever" I mumbled clearly annoying by his presence.
He just took the seat beside me with no hesitation.
Through out the lesson I could feel Blake's stare but I ignored it.
----------------------------------------------- (Lunch)
Looks like I have Blake, Matt and Ryan in all my subjects except for English and art just great.
I walk into the cafeteria and find the boys and walk over and sat down.
"Hey Abigail how was your classes" Christen beamed
"Like any other lame class" I replied with a blank face.
"Aren't you gonna get food?" Asked Luke
"Nah not that hungry" I replied casually even tho I haven't eaten since my family died, and I have started to thin out a but more which was good. Blake eyed me curious as why Im not eating since he asked me if Im going to eat breakfast so I just waved him off.
----------------------------------------------- (PE)
My other classes flew by and now Pe, one of my favourites, literally.
This class did not have a dress code so I just chucked in running shorts tank top and my nikes.
I walked out to see all the fake girls weary clothes 5 times smaller than there actual size. "Alright" the coach yelled "today were running so everyone get to the track and running" everyone groaned "but you only have to run half the lesson and the rest time off, chop chop".
(20 minute)
I have been running non-stop and kept pushing myself and manage to keep the same pace the whole time until now, my pace lowered and my vision came blurry and started seeing black spots, I heard my name being called by Blake, Matt, Ryan and coach but I blanked out.

()()()()()()::::::::::)()()()()()()()()()()(

So theres chapter 3 (not edited)

Till next time xx Amber :)