Twins *smut*

⚠️threesum, G!P, incest? I mean they're twins so🤨⚠️
-
Billie's POV:

I'm currently just sitting on my bed bored as hell listening to music when my dumb ass twin, William, barges into our room.

"Ughhh" I groan as I pull out my headphones.
William looks at me with a gross smile, she's up to something.

"Ay you gotta leave, I have someone coming over" she says sitting on the edge of my bunk, pulling out her phone.

"Why? So you can fuck someone on my bed again? Hell no, I'm staying" I say pushing her off my bunk with my foot. I will never forget that sight. She sits up from the floor before the sound of our doorbell is heard.

"Fuck you" she says before getting up to answer the door. I hear the front door open and close while they talk for a little bit. William comes into our room after a few minutes with the girl and she's pretty cute. "Ew what are you still doin' here?" William asks me. I look at her with my face scrunched.

"Bitch this is my room too" I flip her off. The girl laughs at our exchange. "What's your name?" I ask pointing to the girl next to William.

"Y/N" she answers and smiles at me so I smile back. I go back to listening music when I hear them leave into other parts of the house. After a couple of minutes just William comes back into our room and sits on my bunk. I take out my headphones again. I assume Y/N is in the bathroom.

"So what do you think?" She asks me.

"Of?" I ask back.

"Y/N, isn't she hot?" She says licking her lips.

"I mean yea, she's pretty cute." I say looking at my phone. We both keep talking about her for about 2 minutes before we're interrupted by a knock on our bunk bed. We both are startled when we realize that is Y/N. She has a really smug look on her face.

"You guys talk really loud" she giggles before laying down between where both of us were sitting. We all end up talking about random shit for hours on end. I make sure to add a little flirty ness to our conversation and so does William. Y/N definitely catches onto both of us trying to flirt with her and she returns our flirts both equally with the same energy.

It's about 8:00 now and we're all watching some movie on Netflix on Williams laptop. I look over to my left to see that Y/N is starting to drift off and eventually she falls asleep between us. I look up at William and she senses my stare. I look back and forth between her and Y/N trying to get her to look down at Y/N. She looks down and makes and mouths "ooh"  at me. William picks up her lap top and turns on some music instead of the movie we had on.

After a few songs and me and William talking, Y/N starts to stir. She turns off of her back and cuddles into my chest, making my eyes dart to William. Her face is full of surprise and jealousy. I shoot a cheeky smile at her and flip her off.

"She's not even into you dip shit" William whisper yells at me.

"Dude shut the fuck up, do you see what the current situation is?" I point down to Y/N.

"Yo fuck you, I've known her longer." She whispers.

"That don't matter, she's into me. I bet 20$" I whisper back.