✰ 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✰

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 -

We got back to his house and we hung out for a while.

"You have a bit of ice cream on your lip." He said and before I could wipe it off he licked it off. He pulled away with a smile.

We were watching All American. (Let me just say Asher and Jordan hit DIFFERENT)

He took off his shirt and took off his jeans before putting on some gray joggers.

He sat back down next to me and continued to eat his ice cream.

•••

We were laying down in his bed and we were still watching All American.

I had changed into a white cropped tank top and some red nike shorts.

I sat up and Josh was still laying down next to me.

He looked up at me and smiled.

He sat up and closed the blinds before coming back down and sitting next to me.

I kind of got tired if watching All American so I decided to pick a different movie.

I chose to watch Call me by your Name. (Timothee Chalamet is high-key fine and anybody who thinks otherwise can go suck a dick)

I laid my head down on Josh's bare chest, he wrapped one arm around me and used his other hand to move my hair out of my face.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him before we both smiled.

I had one of my legs on top of his, he moved his hand from my hair to my leg.

I had one hand on his chest as it slowly moved up and down. His heart maintained a slow and steady beat.

I felt his hand go higher and higher as time went by.

The movie was about to end and it was getting late.

Josh's whole family's out of town like always and they're planning on staying there for the next couple of days, they're visiting some relatives but they let Josh stay because he has a lot of tests this week.

I felt his hand on my upper thigh, he slowly moved it to my ass then to my waist and kept it there.

I looked up at him and before I could say anything he smashed his lips onto mine, the distance between us disappeared as he pulled our bodies closer.

He pulled me on top of him and slowly slid my shorts down.

His legs were in between mine and he kept his hands on my waist.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and he slowly made his way to the back of my throat.

I felt his hands go up my back and to my bra, he struggled to take it off so I helped him, all I had on was my PINK underwear and my white cropped tank top.

Then his phone started ringing which caused us to pull away.

I laid down next to him as he answered the phone, suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh, I was confused as to what he was doing until he pulled down my underwear.

I felt him insert one finger inside of me as he continued to talk on the phone.

He was going deeper, I bit my lip to hold in my moans but it just got harder and harder.

I tightened my grip on the sheets as I tried my best not to moan and by the look on his face, he seemed to enjoy what he was doing to me.

I closed my eyes but opened them again once I felt him slip in another finger.

I ignored whatever conversation he was having and focused on trying not to moan and what he was doing was definitely not helping.

I was just hoping that the call would end soon.

The more time that passed by the harder it was getting.

He was going faster which made it a lot harder and that made it worse for me.

He had a smirk on his face, he definitely knew what he was doing and he wasn't planning on stopping.

Right when he was hanging up I let out a moan and he pulled out his fingers, he licked them in a way that only made me want him more.

And before I had a chance to say something I felt his tongue inside of me. I felt out a soft moan, it felt good being able to finally let it out after holding it in for so long.

And the faster he went, the louder my moans got.

He moved his tongue in a way that drove me crazy and I couldn't help my moans at this point, my legs were getting weaker. My hands were lost in his hair when I felt him pull away and start kissing my body, making his way towards my neck.

He kissed and sucked on every single inch of my neck, he cupped my breast in one hand and he used his other to pull our bodies closer to each other.

He pulled off my shirt along with his sweatpants.

I could see his bulge through his boxers, he pulled them off and slipped on a condom.

He grabbed my waist and slowly went in, I felt his lips on my neck only a few seconds later.

I had my hands on his back, pulling him closer.

My moans were getting louder and I heard him cuss. He pulled his lips away from my neck and brought them up to my lips.

He was going faster and my moans were only getting louder.

I moaned into the kiss and I felt him smile, my nails were digging into his back as he went faster.

Then he pulled out and laid down next to me, he pulled a blanket over us and cuddled up next to me.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

:)

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞.