✰︎ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ✰︎

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 -

Josh has been ignoring me the whole school day and I don't know why.

The school day was over and I was waiting for Josh outside of his class.

He saw me and he just rolled his eyes. But there's only one exit so he has to walk by me no matter what.

He was walking out and he stopped by me.

"What do you want?" He asked me and I could tell he was mad.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked him.

"Why did you ignore me yesterday?" He asked me.

"I was busy." I replied.

"Busy doing what? Talking to your little boyfriend Quinton." He said, we had gotten to his car already. But how the fuck does he know about Quinton, I've never mentioned him.

"Quinton?" I asked, making sure that I heard him right.

"Yeah, I saw the video you can stop pretending now." He said and I was still really confused. What video was he talking about?

"What fucking video are you talking about?" I asked because I was beyond confused.

"This one." He said before shaking me a video on his phone. It was an old video of me and Quinton making out.

"Do you know how long ago that was?" I asked him.

"That doesn't matter, it's the fact that you're talking to someone you obviously have feelings for again." He said.

"How do you know that I talked to him?" I said, how the fuck does he know all this.

"You know what just fuck off!" He yelled at me.

"You're just getting mad for no damn reason. You don't even know if what you're saying is true but do you give a fuck? No!" I yelled at him before he slammed his fist on the hood of his car. "You aren't wrong." I said and his eyes started to water.

"You still love him." He said. "Right?" He asked and I didn't know how to answer but he already knew the answer anyways. "So was I just somebody to keep you entertained while he was gone?" He asked me and I couldn't look him in the yes anymore, I couldn't hurt him anymore.

"I'm sorry Josh. I didn't want us to end like this. I j-" I started to say before he interrupted me.

"Stop acting like you care. I know you don't. If you really cared this wouldn't be happening right now." He told me and I didn't know what to say to that. "Fuck off and go suck Quinton's dick already." He told me.

"So you want to be mad at me but you've BEEN talking to girls while we were talking. But it's okay when you do it. Right? Because I don't have fucking feelings and only you do. Because you're so damn perfect and you have your life together and I don't. But my feeling don't matter. You can go ahead and anything but when I make the smallest mistake it's such a huge deal. You're not the only person that's been hurt. Your choices affects my life too." I said and he just rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up already." He said, not caring about what I just said.

"So you're just going to pretend like I'm not right?" I questioned. "But yet you call me childish." I added and he just ignored me.

I ripped the necklace off of my neck and threw it at him.

I walked away and towards my car.

I wiped away my tears before driving away.

We were the only ones left in the parking lot so nobody heard anything or saw anything.

I got to my house and went straight to my room.

I got to my room and slammed the door before locking it, I closed my curtains and threw myself onto my bed.

I really hated the way I felt right now. I don't even know how I'm feeling.

I just laid there and stared as t the ceiling while I just processed everything that just happened.

I lit a candle that Quinton got me. I reminded me so much of him and that made me feel better.

I decided to watch Call me by your Name, we could always watch that together. And I put on one of the hoodies that he gave me before he left.

I just laid there and thought about Quinton.

I wonder what's going to happen now.

I wish Quinton was here right now. I miss hanging out with him, I miss falling asleep while we cuddled. We were always together.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing, I didn't feel like answering until I saw that it was Quinton trying to FaceTime me, I just ignored it, I don't want him to see me like this because then he's going to ask and I'm not gonna know what to tell him. I'm not going to tell him that I had an argument with a guy I was talking to because of him.

I went to my mini freezer and grabbed some ice cream and a spoon.

It was plain vanilla because I'm boring like that.

I sat on my bed and ate my ice cream as I watched call me by your name like me and Quinton used to do.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

:)

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠