Perfect (Loubby one shot)

"Hey Webby, I've been meaning to ask you something...ugh!! No that's sounds to anxious." Louie cleared his throat as he paced around his room. Ever since the day he arrived at McDuck Manor he has had the biggest crush on Webby Vanderquack. There was just something about her, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He admired her enthusiasm, her daring and care free spirit, her bravery, her caring and kind personality, but most of all he admired her. "Ok, you can do this," He said under his breath. "Just gotta figure out a way to ask Webby out on a date." He took a deep breath and began practicing. "Hi Webby, you look beautiful today... too much? Ahem. Good morning Webby, I was wondering if you would like to go to Funzo's  with me today?" That's the one! Funzo's Funzone was Webby and Louie's favorite place to hang out. They would talk for hours, play in the ball pit, and eat pizza together. It would be like every other time they've gone, except this time it would just be Louie and Webby. He smiled at the thought of it. All of a sudden Webby burst in the room. "Aha!" Louie jumped back startled. "Gosh webby!! You scared the hell out of me!" Webby blushed. "Oh! Sorry Louie! Me and Dewey are playing hide and seek and I could've swore I heard him in here." Louie just  shrugged. He was used to stuff like this. "Nope, it's just me." Webby looked down at her feet. "Oh, sorry to bother you. I'll just be going then." She turned around to leave. Louie saw this as his opportunity. It was now or never. "WAIT!" Louie grabbed her hand and spun her around to face him. They stood there for a few seconds staring deeply into each other's eyes. Both of their faces became a dark shade of red. "I-uh Webby I-I I wanted to know if, well if maybe..." What  was happening? Louie was always good with words, how come this time had to be different. It was perfect when he practiced it, so why was he Messing up? He took a deep breath. "If maybe you wanted to, and you don't have to if you don't want to, it's just I really like you and it would be grea-no, amazing if you would..." And just like that Webby pressed her lips against Louie's. He kissed her back, not wanting this moment to end. Webby pulled away as Louie stood there in shock. She smiled. "Funzo's at 8:00, sounds perfect." And with that she skipped away grinning from ear to ear, humming her favorite song on the way out. Louie stood there frozen. Did that really just happen? He had just kissed the love of his life, the girl that caused him to stay up all night, the girl who he would fantasize about in class, the girl he would try his best to impress, he had just kissed Webby Vanderquack. And that could not have been more perfect.

Requested by:  Louie-duck

(A/n: thanks for the request. I hope you like it. Idk I tried my best but here ya go.)