Higari Maijima (Power Loader) x Hero!Reader pt 2: Spiders

It was another chilly fall night, and you were somehow stuck with the late night patrols...again. Thankfully, a thunderstorm meant you could go home early. Climbing up the stairs of your apartment building, you dreamt about going to bed earlier than your fiance, you love the guy, but he squirms. You unlocked the door and stepped inside. 

"Hey babe." You mumbled, too exhausted and sore to care.

"Hey." He responded with a cheeky grin.

"What did you do, Higari?" You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms, giving him that look your mom gives you when you do something wrong.

"I didn't do anything, I swear on our son." He lifted up your son, or well, the cat.

"Mhm, if you say so. If anyone or anything pops out at me, they won't find your body." You hissed at him. 

"Sure thing." He snorted at you as you entered the shared bedroom.

As you opened the door and took a step in, a large spider popped out at you, followed by a screeching hiss. You jumped back, shrieking like a banshee, followed by the cackling of your fiance.

"Higari, god damn it!" You yelled, a threw a pillow at him.

"Wait, shit! I'm sorry" He yelped, still laughing.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" You scowled.

"Yeah yeah...by the way, you're not getting this back." He gripped the pillow.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes and sat beside him, he smiled as he rested his head against your shoulder.

"You do realize I'm gonna make you wear your hair up at our wedding now, right??" You wrapped your arm around him.

"I hate you."

"If you did, you wouldn't have said yes."

Note: This is shorter than usual, but only because I haven't done anything in a few months, sooo yep. Working on the next Sir Nighteye x Reader bit, might actually make that it's own story tbh. Lemme know if you think I should, I'd like to get opinions on that.