chapter 7

" OH OH CAN WE GO TO THE ICE SHOP 
Camila yells cutely

" Aww sure cutey pie," I say reaching back and squeezing her cheeks

" So what am I? " Ally said with a pout

" A queen," I say not even thinking about it

" Smooth just smooth, " My mom says from the back

We pull into a parking space in front of the ice cream shop get out and head inside every one ordered their ice cream as I pay much to everyone else, dismay, we find a spot to sit down at that's by a window, but not so that anyone can see us and start to take pictures of us.

We're sitting down at the table just talking when this woman walks in with a little girl and two boys, the woman is really beautiful but not as beautiful as my ally she looks to be around 28-32 not sure. She orders Ice Cream for her and the kids and sits down at a table that's on the side of us on closer inspection is that it's the one and only Megan Fox 2 years ago she served her husband papers cause she caught him cheating with another woman that he met at a club since than she hasn't been dating anyone, but I think that's about to change by the way my moms looking at her from our table.

I elbow Ally that's on the side of me and tell her to look at were my mom's looking she does and looks back at me with a shocked face.

" She found a good one "

" I know right, but what I really want to see is if she's gonna talk to her, but just to get her to I'm gonna do this, " I say

I take a piece of paper that I had in the back I had on.

I rip a piece, write on the inside your cute can I have your #, ball it up and throw it at Megan. It lands on her table  and when she looks over Ally and me point at my mom she raises an eyebrow and opens the paper and I see her cheeks get rosy she starts to write something down and look at my thinking that the paper is gonna come towards her but I get hit in the face with it I open it and she wrote I know it was you but here's my number for her
821-584-2315 I hand it over to my mom.

She looks at it then looks at Megan who smiles at her she blushed then looked at the note and blushed more than she was at first as she pits the number in her phone we get done eating our ice cream and head out, but my mom stays to talk to Megan she comes back up and says that her and blue we're gonna take a walk with Megan and her kids so I and the girls get in the car and I drive back to the hotel.

Once we reach the hotel I go over to Ally's side and pick her up bridal style since she fell asleep on the car ride. We walk inside the hotel to the elevator, we get to our room and I walk in Allys and I room after locking the door I place ally on the bed I take off her shirt and pants 😳 she has a thong on and I couldn't stop myself I get on the bed push it to the side and start to eat her out like it's my last meal SHE TASTES SOOOO GOOOO LIKE OMG.

⚠  UNHOLY ALLY  ⚠

She starts to move and moan in her sleep, then after a while, I feel her hands in my hair pulling it as she starts to moan more and more. She yells as I stick my tongue in her hole.

" OH MY GOD YES "

" You like that don't you hmm, "  I say rubbing her nub

" Yes Papi I like that so much " she moans

I sit up and take my pants and boxers off as my dick slaps on my stomach, but before I could put myself ally hops up and runs to the restroom and starts to throw up I hold her up for her as she dose. I'm still horny man.

-----------------------
Sup guys
-Maddy

----------------------- Sup guys -Maddy