chapter 8

It's the next day and ally's been sick all-day at first she said it could have been the ice cream, but I said that could be that cause we got the same ice cream. So right now I and the girls (even meg and her kids ) are in my mom's room and ally's in our room sleeping.

" I feel but for smalls, she probably has a bug haha what if she's pregnant," Dinah says

" Yeah hahaha- HOLY SHIT," I say as I run out of my mom's hotel room and into our room, I see ally on the sleep I run over to her as the girls run into the room I wake her up.

" Baby baby wake up I need you to take a pregnancy test for me "

" wha- what do you mean want me to take a pregnancy test," she says sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

" umm... well uhh you see what had happened was when we first had umm had sex we didn't use a condom and yeah hehe, " I say starting to get nervous

" oh ok then," she says laying back down

" 1,2,3 " Dinah starts to count and ally jumps up

" WAIT WHAT SO I MIGHT BE PREGNANT " she shouts

She runs to get dressed and runs out of the room I follow her we get in the elevator and she presses the first-floor button when the door opens she runs out and into the car with big rob

" one of the girls probably called him, " I thought

We ask BR if he can take us to the store to pick something up we get to the store we get out and rush inside to find a pregnancy test. Once we find a pregnancy test we head to the cashier and buy it once we have it we run out to the car and headed back to the hotel.

Once we're inside the hotel we casually walk inside like nothing big is happening we get inside of the elevator and press the floor as we're the elevator im thinking of how happy im gonna be if Ally really is pregnant but how could I know if she wants the baby I mean we only just started dating and she might want to break up with me. while im thinking of this I didn't notice the elevator stopped on our floor ally grabs my hand and pulls me to our room where all the girls still are we come in I lock the door ally drops her stuff in goes in the restroom I start to pace the room in front of the restroom after about 5 minutes ally opens the door and has a smile on her face.

" Well what is it, "  My mom asked

" Well your gonna be a grandma "

----------------------
Finally an update
-Maddy