chapter 4

I woke up. And suddenly feel a hand on my waist wheni turned arround it was jimin. I stared at him until he woke up.

Goodmorning kitten~

Stop calling me that and i rolled my eyes.hmm what about sweetie.no!
Hmmm honey. Just shut up call me my name.but i dont like to. Maybe jagiya?
Just shut up im honna take a shower
But first u get out. And then jimin leaves my room.

Why does he always a pervert.aissh dont think about it y/n.

I took a shower and then i saw a clothe that the maid gave me. And i wore the clothes i really like the clothes.

This what the clothes look like:
The blue one:

This what the clothes look like:The blue one:

When i hear my tummy . I was hungry
I went down stairs and saq jimin who ate breakfast well i sit to the table and ate as well.jimin was at his phone.but he kept staring at me.

Ya! Jimin stop staring at me!

U cant stop me from staring at ur cute face.*chuckles*

I blush a bit . And jimin leaves to go to his business idk what its called but before he leaves he kiss my lips.
And left.

When im done eating my breakfast i put tye plate on the sink. Didn't know what to do so i helped the maids clean up.

Oh. Y/n u dont need to help us.

I just smiled. Dont worry its boring so i will just help u .

Thx y/n.

After working. I asked one of tye maid.

Excuse me, i have a question that always wanted a answer.

Yes  sure.the maid said

Do jimin really likes flirting?

Well u see y/n. Our boss is nice soft. And a bit of a pervert.but our boss had a ex.

I was shocked that he had a ex. I mean somethibg on my eyes fell. And it was my tear i wiped it quickly.

Her name his dasuri.well jimin rrally loves her.but one day it was there anniversary and jimin was gonna surprise dasuri. Until he saw she is kissing another  guy. Jimin was so angry and deperessed that day. So he became the mafia and he always kidnapped inoccent people and killed them. But when he kidnnaped you.we were so shocked that he didn't killed you.

I was so shocked again and didn't know what to say . Oh thx for telling me i really need to go upstairs.

I was running to my bed room.
And i was broken but happy at the same time.i didn't even know whats happening. But when i heard that he has  a ex my heart broke a million pieces but when i hear that he didn't killed me i was happy.hmmm maybe i love- wait y/n dont think that.aisshh

I didnt know what to do so i just slept.
When i woke up i saw the sky that it was night but did i sleep that long hmm.

I went down stairs.and saw jimin but he was so sweaty.
Jimin looks like this:

I stared at jimin.for a long time. That he was coming closer to me.

Jimin what are u doing.

Hmm i miss u babygirl.

I was there so numb when jimin pecks my lips.

Lets go eat dinner

He pulls my wrist and we ate dinner
The dinner was  so akward and silent.
After that i chneg into my pajama. And went to slee-

Jimin what are u doing here .

I just want to inform we had a date tommorow. Goodningt baby girl~

I was blushing so hard i was a tomato.

Then i think that i just need some sleep.

Hi guys sorry if theres a mistake. I made but the next chapter will be romantic. 😉 stay tuned to the next chapter.