chapter 6

It was a gun shot!!
And then suddenly jimin got to the car and carrie a big gun . I was so scraed i was just there freezing didn't know what to do. Jimin grabs my waist and carries me in a bridal style.while he was shooting those guys he suddenly whisper at me.

Y/N DONT LOOK! AND FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND RIGHT KNOW.

When i hears so many gunshot i was so scared and didn't know what to do as i take a peek and look to jimin.he was so handsome and serious i mean i love it when hes serious.

Pretend he has gun

Then we had a eye contact

Then we had a eye contact. He just smirk and covers my eyes when i suddenly fainted.

(Ater the gun shot)

I woke up and saw that it was a hospital
I saw jimin sleeping and he was so cute.but i didnt know what happend.

J imin... w h at ha  ppend... while i was talking i was shaking and i felt a trauma.
And jimin woke up

Y/n ur okay ...

Jimin what happ end?..

Hmm. Lets not talk about anything rihht now the important thing is ur awake...

I just nodded and when a head ache started it really hurts when -

I heard gunshots again i rememberd everything that jimin had a gun and started shooting and the amusement park and all!.

I saw jimin staring at me.

Jimin are u okay are u- when a blood on his shoulder leeks.

Jimin ur bleeding!

I called the nurse and jimin was healed.

I was os weak and tired.

And i fell a sleep.

After what happend . I saw that i was at my bedroom i knocked into jimin.

Jiminie~

Yes princess?

Are u not hurt?

No im not let just not worry

Okay~

Then i felt my stomach groaning and jimin heard it.

Are u hungry lets go eat hmm?

I just nodded. And i saw the milk and some food i ate it .after that.

Princess i need to leave

I ask why?

Nothing to worry

And  jimin  just pecks my lips and leave.

I started to worry but i think that why am i worrying and loving him and caring him even tho i was kid napped?

Hmmm. I miss my friends. I got to my room and started sobbing remembering my friends. But here i am now i was thinking maybe jimin will agree if i started meeting my friends?

Hmm but i just fell asleep beacuse i was too tired.

Hey peeks i know this is a boring chapter but hope u like it bye see ya in the nect chapter😉👉