Morning

Daniel (p.o.v)

I woke after a long night. I could fall asleep and I think it's starting to show. It's my fourth night like this. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. The face that looked back had dark bags under his eyes and there vibrant blue eyes were just filled with tiredness. I quickly grab makeup out of the cabinet that we use in case we have to go to a meeting and we're a little tired. I quickly put concealer under my eyes and a little bit of blush to make me look less dead. The boys have been so kind to me I don't want them to have to worry about me anymore then they have to. I walk back in the room to see a still asleep Zach. I hear on knock on the door "come in" I say quirky so I should wake Zach up. Jonah walks into the room with Jack cuddles up too him still fast asleep. "We had um a busy night last night and I need to head out so I was gonna our Jim in here" Jonah says quietly."no need to explain just dump him next to Zach" I say walking past him and out of the room. I head to the kitchen to see Corbyn making eggs shirtless. I slightly blush and immediate look down. I sit in the closets cheer tail waging. "Oh good morning Daniel didn't notice you there, do you want an egg?" Corbyn asked slightly looking at me. I just hummed a response while looking around. I soon heard someone walking down the stairs. Jonah enters the kitchen hair slightly wet."how long have I been sitting here for?. "Hey corbs" Jonah says hugging him from behind. I look away not paying any attention. Then I hear it moaning coming for my he room. "Looks like Zach and Jack have found something to do" Corbyn says laughing while rocking back and forth. Jonah just laughs. I barley could keep my eyes open so I just closed them. I feel something behind me so I slightly (dam I've been using that word a lot 😂) jump. "Hey it's ok it's just me Daniel you ok?" Jonah says cleaning me down a little. "Ya I'm fine you just scared me" I say. Jonah slowly starts to pet my cat ears causing me to start purring. Without knowing I transform into my cat form and hope onto Jonah's lap showing my belly. He starts to pet me making me purr even louder. I hear Corbyn sitting next to use with three plates of eggs. "Hey Daniel hate to ruin the moment but you might want to eat before your food gets cold" he says".all I do is meow back I transform back into my human form still on Jonah's lap. "You gonna get up?" He asks "nope I respond "we gonna eat like this" he says "yup" I say.

I know it's short I'm so sorry. I hope your all keeping safe during this time. Love you not matter who you are or where your from.
Goodnight/good morning/good afternoon/good evening/and good midnight.
Love you all -H