𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1

Dear Diamond,
I'm sorry baby that you have to do this all by yourself  I wish I was with you to help such as bills and your brother. I miss both of y'all watch out for your brother tell him I said stay out the streets I don't want him to end up like his father,like I said I'm sorry I put this on you and your brother hands I'll be back soon.
Sincerely yours , London

I rolled my eyes at the 10th letter I've got from her, who need her? Not me . Not my brother Either we living good. In a nice house I got a car and so does he .

I just turned 20 a week ago I just quit my stripper life but I'm so cool with a lot of people there I can just go in and dance when I want I guess I just got it like that. I've been dancing since I was 17 . I gotta make fast money some how, but I'm also looking into modeling.

My brother King he always been out in the streets after our dad died..he lost his mind after that and now he just think nobody can tell him what to do .

He's only 16 thinking he grown, having different types of girls around.

My bestie Jordan and I was going to visit the club tonight.. not to dance because I wanna change my life around so we just gone have fun.

"Diamond!" Jordan yelled through the house "diamo-" "girl what?" I yelled back because how she get in my house "how you get In here" I asked "oh girl yo fine ass brother let me in" I chuckled rolling my eyes she always had a crush on him. "I do not recommend, that nigga a hoe" I joked.

"Mhm whatever" she said knowing her nasty ass didn't care.

"What you wearing?" I asked pulling some of my clothes out .

"I don't know yet" she shrugged her shoulders.
"Ima go find me something to wear and ima call you later" Jordan stood by the door "mmk see you later" I said getting ready for my shower.

-
I put on this jumpsuit fashionnova recently sent me .

Once I got out the car to get into the club my bestie Jordan was right by my side

Once I got out the car to get into the club my bestie Jordan was right by my side .

We entered with smoke hitting our face and the music was so loud I could barely hear myself.

I gave everybody who I knew in the club a hug and sat in the vip section.

I got bitches looking at me all different types of ways..I used to fight bitches in this club when I was dancing back then because they really had me fucked up.

"Hey Ron, can I get something...hmmm a shot of Patron" I asked not really sure on what I want.

"Yeah dime..how you been?" He poured my drink in a shot glass "I've been good..I'm tryna do something different with my life..maybe modeling"I smiled taking my shot. I pulled out my purse and money ready to pay .