𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 3

I woke up turning over seeing bashar on the other side which scared tf outta me he used to come to my house unexpected to go to sleep with me but him doing it now..he's been popping up more lately which was weird to me .

He was being weird I thought to myself getting up going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and using it after that I washed my hands and went back to the room and he was on his phone but got up going to the linte closet grabbing on of my extra toothbrushes I had and he went into the bathroom.

I layed on my stomach watching YouTube on my phone seconds later I felt him press his body against mine .

"Nigga move!" I yelled but he wasn't saying shit I frowned my eyebrows and turned around "what's wrong with you?" I asked .

"Who that otha nigga?" He licked his lips at me he kept eye contact with me.

"I wasn—" I got cut off by him "yo ass lyin I can tell" he pinned my arms down .

"Ima ask again, who that other nigga you was wit yesterday?"

How tf

"Have you been following me? " I asked getting annoyed.

"So you have been seeing another nigga" he Said " did you know I got eyes everywhere?" He twisted my face .

"Lil boy I do not care" he tilt his head and scrunched his face .

I started getting nervous a little bit .

"Little boy" he chuckled and took my shorts off as he pinned my hands .

Bashar was strong and he didn't liked when I acted big and bold but he know my attitude so he was used to it usually when I talk to him like this we'll fuck for hours and he'll eat my pussy till I cry but ion think he would do all of that since my brother is here.

"Turn around" he demanded as I did what was told .

I like aggressive so this turned me on a lot .

"Bite the pillow" he said and with that he slammed into me going hard and fast it wasn't no warning or nothing .

We don't even use condoms anymore bc his pull out game wasn't weak .

So wit that being said I was getting my shit pounded raw everytime .

"Ima Lil what?" He asked while going harder giving me long deep strokes.

"Ple-slow down" I moaned as I put my hand to try and slow him down but instead of slapping it away he grabbed and kept it behind my back then choked me with his other hand .

"What's that otha nigga name.huh?" He asked
"So I can kill his ass" he said as his voice got deeper.

"Ughhh fuckkk" I ignored him as he asked that "I thought I was a lil boy huh?" He said to my ear while he bit on it seductively .

"Unt un you n!—" at this point I was loud and who cares it's my house "oh okay that's what I fucking thought, next watch ya mouth" he said "mhmm" I bit my lip and he slowed down a bit "Shittt dime" he spoke under his breath.

-

"Girl his ass tried kissing me on the first night" I talked about Darryl to Jordan about our first night .

She called me after bashar left.

"Girl fuck him, what's going on with bashar?" She asked

"Girl honestly I don't know Foreal. We keep fucking everytime he come around." I sigh thinking about the situation.

"I would say talk to him again but he's crazy" Jordan said .

"I know when we was fucking he asked what was Darryl's name" I played with my hair "but Ian say shit" .

"Girl, you gotta stop messing with him,he not good one day 12 gone catch his ass" Jordan said and I let out a sigh "Jordan don't say that" I had a call coming from Darryl "why is Darryl calling me?" I scrunch my face up .

"Ion know, but answer" she hung up .

I know she did not just hang up on me.

"Hello?" I placed the phone to my ear "yeah wassup, wyd" he finally spoke "um nothing probably finna go cook something. Wyd?"

"Sitting here chillin. Haven't heard from you so I decided to call" he said while I got going downstairs.

"What you finna cook? He asked

"Ion know yet, maybe some noodles" I laughed at my own joke "mmcht that wasn't even that funny" he chuckled.

"But um I wanna say sorry about that other night" he said .

"Mhmmm" I said putting my slides on deciding To get something to eat .

"I am, I'm really sorry and I hoping we can start over" he said .

"Yeah, we can. I accept ya apology." I locked my house and opened my car door . "I'm finna get something to eat I'll talk to you later" after that we said our goodbyes.

-