MY CHILDHOOD WAS A NIGHTMARE

I was very popular during my middle school through high school years but my home life was the literal worse my father was only abusive towards me and not my brother and sister I am glad he never hit them he never showed signs that he ever wanted to be yelled at them but never showed he wanted to physically hit them he was also an alcoholic and. My mom was a pill popper alcoholic and abusive towards me and my brother and sister so I took care of them she was always trying to hit them for nothing u would think she was the most aggressive parent but no she was quiet on only when dad isn't home she was violent I helped them with school and helped them cope with home life. What made me crazy was that no one helped me with home life I never told anyone what was going on so no one helping me drove me crazy insane and working at a physic ward did not help if anything it drove me off the edge to become the mass murderer that I became. Let me tell you what started the real crazy in me except for the abusive parents. One day I came home and went to say hi to my brother and sister I opened the door to their room and their stuff was not their none of there clothes toys their beds were gone and they were not any were in the house.So I went into the kitchen where my drunk mom and dad were and I asked them.Me: "Where are Sydney and Jay?".My dad "why are u concerned".Me "THOSE ARE MY SIBLINGS I TAKE CARE OF THEM MORE THEN YOU GUYS!" I shouted.My dad "DON'T SCREAM AT ME BOY AND DONT SAY I DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN I WORK U DONT!" He shouted back.My mom "stopped screaming we gave them for adoption they were too much". She said softlyMe "HOW COULD YOU WHY DID YOU IF THEY WANTED ANYTHING THEY ASKED ME!' I said shouting.My dad " DON'T SHOUT IN MY HOUSE I HAVE TOLD U MANY TIMES!" he shouted.Me "DON'T TELL ME NOT TO YELL U GAVE THEM AWAY BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO MUCH THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING U GUYS JUST ARE HORRIBLE PARENTS AND CAN'T TAKE CARE OF ANYONE!"I shouted.My dad "I TOLD YOU ABOUT SHOUTING!".My mom had left the room at this point she hates shouting I have never heard her shout she just leaves when things get hostile or if my dad was not there she would not yell but would start to physically abuse me but when my dad is there she lets him do the yelling and physical part and she either walks away or stays quiet and watches.He hit me hard but he has hit me harder before and broke my leg, my nose, and my arm before he blacked my eye and this time I hit him back in his stomach, it was the first time I ever hit him back and he punched me in the face again and my nose started to bleed I fell on the floor he left the kitchen and left me there I stayed there neither of them came to help me I was bleeding and I can tell my eye was huge I stayed there for 25 mins and no help.After that, I never had another conversation with them. After that, I could not look them in the eye. So I had to get a job to pay for clothes because they stopped giving me money for clothes. I got a job at Southport physic ward. So I can support myself it"s hard and this is the part where i start to go insane. From that day on I pass them in the house like they don't exist and they do the same I don't eat anything they buy because then they start to say oh we don't do nothing were bad parents yet u eat our food. So I buy for myself food clothes and other items I'm surprised they did not kick me out they want to I can tell I'm saving up for an apartment so I can get out of that hostile environment I am afraid that my father might kill me in the sleep so I double lock my door but I still get very little sleep because of my anxiety and depression I used to cut I do not cut now but I still hate myself and my life.