#OO1

💌 YOU HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER!
in order to enter, you must COMPLY to the following RULES, they're not hard I PROMISE!

RULE NO.O1. read all the rules. do vote on this, and the previous chapter.

RULE NO.O2. follow the host's accounts, may be done with a backup. do not un-follow the hosts after the awards. also follow this account so that you may receive updates on the awards, you may un-follow this account after the awards are wrapped up.

RULE NO.O3. stories glorifying rape, incest, homicide, bullying, e.t.c will strictly not be accepted. do ask if
clarification on whether your books contains so is required.

RULE NO.O4. smut is allowed but smut compilations are not as they do not follow a particular plot. one-shot/short story compilation books are not accepted as there are multiple plots within one
book.

RULE NO.O5. book must contain over 4 chapters, including the prologue and epilogue. each with at least 500 words unless it is a short story/one-shot which there will be a separate category for.

RULE NO.O6. the password is the first and last character of your username. e.g the password for the username @3nvieawardud would be 3d

RULE NO.O7. please add this book to your library so that you receive notifications. also add it to a public reading list just for publicity purposes, thank you!

RULE NO.O8. please pm/notify us on the message board in regards to username changes and title changes.

RULE NO.O9. add the tag #ENVIEAWARDS2020 to the tag section in your books so that they are easy for us to find.

RULE NO.1O. don't be afraid to ask us anything! we do hope you enjoy yourself, remember, winning isn't the only important thing.