Stories

A/N- before we start, I need to tell you my rp will be put into the label 'Roles'                                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tord looked around, surprised to find himself on a cliff. He walked forward and stared down, a familiar sight that made his chest ache. "My..." He carefully made his way down the cliff and crossed the road to look at the house.  He reached for the doorknob and opened the door. A sight greeted him. Edd was drinking cola while Matt was whining about his face.

Tom was drinking. Tord was playing games. "EDD!" He surprised that he shouted the name. His hand brushed through thin air. "Edd..." Tord looked at the basically ghostly figure. "I'm glad we could hang out at your house today, Edd!" Matt said, smiling. 

"I'm glad too, Matt." Edd says, finishing his cola and Yawning. "FUCK!" a voice yelled. Tord whirled around, ready to fight but it was his ghostly counterpart. "I Didn't beat my high score!" Tord threw the controller at the ground once he got up.

"Shut up Commie!" Tom slurred, looking up at him. Tord snorted. "Make me, Witness!" His ghostly counterpart grabbed  Tom's hoodie part and Thrust His face close to Tom's. 

Tord  let go of Tom once Tom Kicked his shin. Tord looked at himself fighting Tom and sighed. He remembered this. "Tord! Tom! STOP!!!" Edd yelled, making the two wince. Matt whimpered, holding onto Edd's sleeve.  Tom grumbled, but complied, and let his fist relax at Tords face. 

"What do you say to each other??" Edd Glared at them, making Tom duck his head and Tord glare at Tom. "Sorry for fighting" they both grumbled, going their separate ways. Edd sighed, before turning to the Ginger and asking"Are you alright, Matt?" He asked, smiling.

"Y-Yes" Matt whispered to Edd. Tom slammed the front door, saying he was going somewhere. Tord(not ghost) Looked at his counterpart, confused. 

"Har du det bra, Tord?" A voice woke him up.

"I'm alright, Pat." He says, looking at his mother figure. "How are you?" He asks the soldier-dressed man. "Fine. I came to check on you, Paul wanted you to know that We need new supplies for the main war camp." Pat says. 

"Alright, Which main war camp, we have two." Tord says, looking at Pat. "American camp." Paul shrugs, coming into Tord's room. "When did you get back, Paul?" Pat asks, looking at Paul. "When you came to check on him, Pat." He answers. 

Tord sighs. "So, Do we even have enough supplies for the american camp?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at the Two men. "About that, Tord... We Do, but you have to go with them.... They found something that you may wanna see." Paul says, rubbing his neck as he holds a cigarette between his lips. 

"What would I want to see, Paul?" Tord says, looking him over with his silver and red glare. "you'll see. They wanted to keep it a secret. So I don't know, Except that you're supposed to go there. We will go with you, Tord. " Paul says, taking a drag from the cigarette. 

"Fine, lets go." Tord sighed, Then shooed his 'Parents' out of the room so he could change. In the bathroom, he looked in the mirror. God, He looked like complete Shit. 

Tord finished getting ready, combing the robot hand through his hair. "Done." He whispered to himself, before putting the eye patch on. He walked out of the room to see that Paul and Pat were waiting for him. 

"We told you we would go with." Pat says and Paul nods. "come on, hurry." He says. Once the two were behind him, he gave himself a small smile. "Red leader, sir!" A voice called out, suddenly his peace was broken by heals clacking against the marble floor.