🍋~Dom!Lucifer X Fem!Sub!Reader

A request by KatanaHimura (Sorry it took me so long to get this up. Life had other plans...)

~~~~~~~~~~~ Lucifer's Prideful Sin

****************************************

      Diavolo: "Shall we have another tea and gossip date again today? I absolutely love hearing about all the drama that occurs in the House of Lamentation. Lucifer does such a good job of keeping everything so hush-hush, who would've known that it is so entertaining to hear about it all?" 

      Y/N: "Of course! How about I come over for lunch? I still haven't had a proper lunch with you and I have so much to tell you today!"

      Diavolo: Sounds like a plan! I sure hope Barbatos makes enough tea because I'm sure a lot will be spilled today! See you for lunch my dear."

      I look over at my DDD and see that it is only 6 AM. Does his lordship never sleep? A soft moan escapes my throat as a roll over do some stretching to chase the sleep from my limbs. Believe it or not I'm actually almost late to breakfast even if it is a weekend. "I don't think Lucifer understands what a weekend is." I say to myself as I rub my eyes in an attempt to wake myself up further. I quickly change out of my pajamas and slip into a soft sweater and jeans and a pair of short boots and make my way down to breakfast letting my guide me down to the dining hall. "Mmm I love it when Satan makes breakfast..." 

      "And not when I prepare it Y/N?" A deep and husky but yet inquisitive voice pipes up behind me pinning me in place in the middle of the hall. I have a bad habit of speaking my mind when I think no one is around and it seems to have bit me in the ass first thing this morning.

      "Of course I love your cooking Luci~ you just don't do it as often I guess I have just gotten used to others prepping it..." I avoid using the fourth born's name a second time around the eldest brother with the knowledge that Satan has once again done something recently to piss the prideful demon off. Great I might as well have just set off a bomb. I spoke without even turning around, not only has Lucifer been angry with Satan he has also been short with me recently but I can't for the life of me figure out what I could've possibly done to set him off. Hearing a "Hmph" behind me I finally turn around to face the handsome oldest brother. I was shocked t say the least that he was not wearing the heavy cloak he usually wears over his every day attire. It was just his red vest over a button up with black dress pants. Again I don't think Lucifer understands what a weekend is however this is a good start I guess. 

      "Well Y/N....since you seem to have forgotten how I prepare a meal why don't you join me in my study today for lunch? 100% prepared by me." My heart audibly dropped I swear. Here was this amazing handsome demon inviting me to lunch in his private study...yet I had made plans already with Diavolo. The Demon Prince of the entirety of the Devildom. There was no way in hell I would be able to tell his lordship I would have to reschedule. Lucifer's eyes narrowed on me and and with a slight bite in his tone he spoke. " That is. Unless. You have possibly made plans elsewhere at lunch today. Forgive me but I was under the impression that you wouldn't be going to Lord Diavolo's until late afternoon?" I swear if my heart drops any farther it will actually be in my stomach. I don't even know where my spike of courage came from but with some attitude in my voice to match his bite I retorted.

      "Actually Luci, Diavolo beat you to it, he woke me up with a personal invitation to join him for lunch today. Now forgive me if I'm wrong but I was also under the impression that you cannot defy your Prince, so I guess that just means that I'll be enjoying Satan's cooking this morning and the castle's this afternoon. Don't worry Luci~ there's always dinner." And with that I turned quick on my heel, my h/l, h/c whipping around behind me to accentuate the attitude.