The Great Plateau part 1

~Wild's POV~

There was a voice calling to me. It was strange she sounded familiar in a strange way but why? As I sat up in the weird looking tomb of some sort and listened to the voice. "Link you have been asleep the past one hundred years but now it is time you awaken and become the light Hyrule needs once again" One hundred years? What does that mean? "That is a sheikah slate take it' Once I grabbed it I really did feel as if I had seen it before. After hooking it onto the belt I was wearing, just then a huge stone door opened so I followed the path. I found a couple chests with clothing in them so I decided to put them on so I wouldn't only be in boxers. After climbing a wall and walking up a hill I finally got a good look at the area. This land was beautiful but that castle gave me a horrible feeling. Turning around I catch a glimpse of an older man walking towards a campfire so I make my way over there to see if he has any idea where i am or who i am all i really knew was that my name was Link but my nickname seemed to be Wild. Walking towards the old man I saw what looked to be a food of some sort so I picked it up and almost immediately got scolded by the man so I dropped it and tried to talk but all i made was strange hand motions. The old man laughed "It's alright boy you can take it an apple and a fire make quite a delicious treat" The old man laughed as he seemed to understand the hand motions. "Now child what are you doing here on the plateau?" He asked with a semi serious tone and again i made hand motions on what i wanted to say which allowed me to explain what i remember but it wasn't much. "I see" He started "Did you recognize the voice you heard?" I shook my head no since I honestly did not so i shook my head no. "I see" he stated he sounded sad for some reason. After a few more questions he sent me on my way with a torch and an axe when some monsters attacked me.

~Twilight's POV~

I had saved my world from the twilight. I've basically lived my normal life besides being half wolf of sorts but I'm bored. My job here might be done but isn't there someone else who needs help? I mean I know there are more links out there like the hero of time. Sighing I climbed down from where I was sitting and went to help Fado heard his goats since he usually has one escape. I quickly checked over epona to make sure she was okay and rode off to do my chores as most called them here in my small village. Riding on epona made me remember everything I went through on my journey some good some bad some just terrifying. I really do miss it. I even miss my companion Midna, sure she was bitchy sometimes but I would be too if I was turned into an imp. After herding the goats the mayor informed me that a letter had arrived for me from hyrule castle. "The castle?" I asked the mayor uncertain i heard him correctly. "Yes twilight the castle" He responded with his normal serious face. I took the letter and read it 'Twilight it is urgent you come see me at the castle I have a new task for you from the gods Signed Zelda' A new task? Does that mean I won't be bored anymore? I smiled and ran off to get ready for the trip to the castle. After preparing to leave I said goodbye to my friends and told them I might be gone awhile and with that I rode off to Hyrule castle not knowing the task ahead of me. Upon arrival I was immediately taken to the princesses tower where I first met her with Midna I knocked and heard a faint enter so I slowly opened the door and bowed in respect "You wished to see me princess?" I asked looking at her "Yes another hero has been born but the hero has lost his memories and the gods fear he will die without assistance" A new hero with no memory? Man that must be a bitch. "How can I help princess?" I asked her going to the garden. "Me and Midna will send you there but you will be stuck as a wolf until the new hero gains at least one of his memories back" Wait i'll be a wolf? How am I supposed to help? Midna did mostly everything for me as a wolf but this world will be different. "I accept Zelda, will I have my songs as well or will I be learning new things along with this new hero?" Zelda sighed and shrugged "Midna said she didn't know all she does know is that you will have your memories and fight abilities" She finished. As she finished we made it to the garden where my old companion was waiting. "Hello Midna" I greeted walking over to her and what I assume is the portal I'll be traveling in. "Hello Twilight" She greeted back "Zelda filled you in yes?" She asked looking over at me. All I did was nod. "Alright well off you go!" And without warning I was shoved into the portal feeling the familiar changes to my body including growing a tail and wolf ears. Where he landed wasn't familiar to him at all it looked much brighter and bigger. "So this is the new hero's world" Twilight thought to himself wondering around until his ears twitched, catching a sound of what he thought was fighting so he ran that way. What he saw amazed him.