The Great Plateau part 2

~Twilight's POV~

We left very early the next morning. Wild seemed to be nervous but all I had to do was gently nudge his hand to let him now he's okay. As we were walking I noticed some of those ugly ass pip looking things so I slowly snuck up on them but Wild noticed what i was doing and ran after me but before he could reach me he was shot with an arrow and a horn blew so I had no choice but to show myself and attack but I wasn't quick enough and Wild was hit with another arrow so I had to kill that one quickly so I jumped and attacked it tearing off its arm and attacking again. Wild did his best to help kill two of them but the last one wasn't like the rest, it was stronger and it had its sights on Wild! Without even thinking I attacked and snapped it neck sometimes I forget how strong my wolf muzzle is after killing it all the monsters turned into black smoke and left behind the loot Wild had collected earlier in that weird tablet he carried around. Wild looked horrible. Those arrows must've done damage. He tried to walk over but he fell but luckily I caught him. He gripped my fur and winced in pain all I could do was help him to the cabin in the distance. Damn why am I stuck in this damn form I could help him way more as a human! I layed Wild against a tree and ran off to find help talking to animals along the way until finally I found the old man who helped us earlier when he was cutting a tree. I barked and spun and pulled him towards Wild he was confused but followed me anyway. When he saw Wild he gave him a tonic and helped him to his cabin. I stayed put. I felt bad I couldn't help but how could I? It's not like I have fucking fingers. After several minutes I walked to the cabin and saw Wild sleeping peacefully and the old man replacing a bandage on one wound. Sitting down next to him I let out a small whine to get his attention causing him to smile "Don't worry he'll be fine by tomorrow just make sure he doesn't push himself Hero of the Twilight" When he said this I jumped back in surprise how did he?! "I will reveal all in time for now rest" Sighing I knew he was right I haven't really rested at all so walking to a corner I laid down and fell asleep. A few hours later I was being pet? Wait, who's petting me? I looked up to see Wild sleeping next to me. This kid was gonna be the death of me. Not knowing what else to do I gently licked his head to wake him up, getting a groan from the younger boy. He looked at me and lazily signed 'Are you okay' Why are you worried about me?! You're the one who got shot twice with an arrow! I barked and nudged his wounds gently; it was the only way I knew how to ask if he was okay. All I got was a smile and nod he seemed to understand my worries. He signed slowly and lazily 'I am fine' was all I could make out before it got really sloppy. I nudged him back to the bed and woofed but being stubborn he refused to lay down so I did the only thing I thought of. Tackle and lay on him. I got some silent complaints but im stubborn too so he can deal with it after a few minutes Wild gave up and just pets me eventually falling asleep. Without realising it I started wagging my tail this feral and reckless boy was growing on me so the rest of the night I kept watch over the boy I even growled at the old man without thinking but corrected myself when i realised it was him so i went back being a look out.

~Wild's POV~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and a giant wolf on me has Twilight not moved the whole night? Sitting up the best I can I pet his ears causing his tail to wag. I'm glad he's here if he wasn't I would've died yesterday. Just the thought of that sends a shiver down my spine and I grip onto Twilights fur terrifying thoughts crossing my mind causing my mind to shut down and tremble after that my vision went dark and my mind went blank. When I came to Twilight was pawing at me with a worried expression, I guess I woke him. I smiled and pet him trying to tell him I was okay but honestly he looked at me like 'the hell you are' Ignoring him I get up and head outside despite Twilight barking at me. I was ready to do this sure I have injuries but oh well I can still do the shrines! Going through my sheikah slate I put on the new pair of pants I found yesterday and chose a club and shield I didn't bother getting a bow for now since I was planning on staying clear of enemies for a few days I whistled for Twilight who followed me even if he was annoyed I wasn't resting but I kept going until I hit the ruins then I swear to great Hylia I have never run so fast in my damn life even Twilight cleared the walls getting away from that this it was weird it looked dead but when we got close it shot beams at us! Once we were inside the shrine entrance I put Twilight in a stay but he didn't listen and entered the shrine with me looking very confused. Again I heard the words of the shrine so this is the bomb trial? Cool sounds fun as long as I dont blow myself up even though that does sound fun. Doing the trial was easy enough even if Twilight got too close and almost got blown up but at the end I got the spirit orb and we were transported out of the shrine. Twilight was very confused but honestly I was too at first I mean this tech is crazy advanced so I can honestly see why it's so confusing. I start heading to the third shrine it's not as far as the last one so I made my way towards the third mark on my map but where it is I can't reach well wait maybe I can cut a tree down and that's what I do cut a tree down and walk across Twilight jumps across being as agile as he is but when he saw me climbing he kinda just sat there and watched me before attacking some red enemies nearby that were throwing stones at me. I am so glad that I have him. I'm not lonely anymore plus he helps me which is nice. I managed to beat the shrine rather quickly which was nice but the last one seems really hard to get too according to the map I might freeze to death if I don't prepare so climbing back down to twilight we make our way back to the old man's cabin. Luckily we made it back before the sun went down so he let us sleep there and said he would help me prepare for the last shrine. I laid down but I couldn't sleep. I would never admit it but I'm in pain. The arrow wounds hurt but it's calming down so I fall asleep.

~Twilight's POV~

Wild fell asleep but I can tell he's in pain but he's too stubborn to quit so all I can really do is help him and keep him from killing himself. So right as the sun woke up WIld I was waiting for him to get the snow proof armor from the old man and we made our way to the snowy area of this place. After Wild had changed we went off and started the long trip to the last shrine. After a few hours we made it to the snow areas but the quickest way to the shrine was across a frozen lake so I forced Wild to go the long way. On our way I dug up some rupees and some flint which Wild seemed thankful for and he gave me some meat he cooked earlier. It's getting late so I force wild to sit at a camp where moblins were, luckily they were killed but still he needs to warm up before we go any further. After helping Wild drag some wood over to feed the fire and finally I dug at the snow until I hit the frozen grass underneath and pretty much forced him to lay down with me next to him. It's better to do this and stay warm then be apart and freeze our asses off. We woke up with the sun and continued the trek up the mountain "Man this is a bitch" was the only thing running through my mind. FInally out of complete boredom I ran off ahead to lead the way to the shrine. It's not like I had anything better to do. Wild ran after me and we stopped right before the shrine. Man these things weird me out Wild's world was very different from mine the monsters were harder then there were these weird towers and shrine things not to mention that weird magic thing Wild has on his belt. Wild opened the shrine and we went in. This one had a lot of water in it while wild got the new rune as the old man called them I jumped into the water and swam ahead until I reached a small waterfall but Wild made an Ice block and we climbed it. Okay I admit that magic thing is useful. This was challenging. I forgot how hard it is to climb in this form but oh well no going back now. I watched as Wild received his fourth orb thing and we were transported out.

~Wild's POV~

When we left the shrine the old man came flying down on the paraglider and requested we meet him in the Temple of Time to which we agreed so I used my Sheika slate to transport me and Twilight to the shrine closest to it. From there we made our way to the temple. It was huge but how was I supposed to get Twilight up there? I don't wanna leave him alone but I might have too but he surprised me when he climbed the latter almost falling a few times so I helped him the best I could climbing behind him. Once we reached the top the old man was waiting so I listened to everything he said. And some things he did say surprised me. But I listened to everything he told me and processed it but Kakariko village seems far off on foot but I suppose I can do It with help from Twilight of course. Once the king disappeared I picked up Twilight and jumped off opening the paraglider and made our way to our next stop, Kakariko village.