Chapter 10: Secret Room?

Lucy and her friends bid goodbye to each other and it's already 2 pm. They already had lunch inside and the food taste amazing.

Lucy got back inside and clutch the map in her hands, still she can't remember the direction towards her bedroom.

You can't blame her for that.

After minutes she arrive at her bedroom. She put the map on her drawer and lie down on her bed.

She stare at her ceiling, blankly. The only sounds you hear inside her bedroom is her clock ticking.

"Why is it so boring?!" She groan in frustration and got up from her bed. She look around her her until she's in front of her mirror.

She smile. "Hey there, beautiful." She complimented herself. "Wanna go out tonight?"

She burst out laughing from her silliness. After she calm down from her laughing session, she notice something. She touch the mirror and push it and lean more to it. There's definitely wrong here.

She inspected it more until she hear a sound. The mirror edge of the mirror has space from the wall and she push it aside. But it's not working she put strength to it until it's completely open.

A dark hallway greeted her and its too dusty. Guess it's been too long someone cleaned it. She step foot inside and wish some cobweb aside. She look for some switch on or something and she found one. She press on it and the lights turns on from the walls.

"Woah!"

She then walk inside and found another door and she turn the knob but it's lock. Then, she found a security password but is different from she's used to. It has a hole and there's a blue light.

She bring her hands to her chin and think deeply. After seconds, she decided to put her hand where coincidentally her tattoo place. The light turns green and a 'click' sound from the door. She raised her eyebrow in wonder and she turn the doorknob an it's open.

She smile in victory and open the door completely.

"Wow." When she open it, the room automatically turn the lights on, revealing lots of manga and cool stuff.

"I can't believe this!" She exclaim and run towards the shelves where the manga places are. She trails her hands to it and found a familiar book. She grab it and open the book only to find two girls kissing. She blushes madly and closes it and places it back.

"This places is so cool!" She says excitedly. Although there's still a lot of doors outside the hallway, this room become her favorite among of them.