Part 1

Luna POV

"Good morning ladies and gentleman. We're about to land in the beautiful city Amsterdam. Please return to your seats and put your seatbelt on. Again, we're about to land on Schiphol and we hope you've had a great flight."

A smile appears on my face as soon as we fly through the clouds and Amsterdam is in sight. I get a warm feeling inside, I'm home.

I fell asleep while I was watching a movie and the screen shows that the credits are almost over. I grab the little remote control that goes with the television and turn it off. With a big smile on my face I watch Amsterdam slowly coming into view. Quickly I grab my phone that lays on the seat next to me and take a picture from the window. After a couple of tries I have a picture that I am happy with and decide to put it on my insta story.

After I posted the picture I take a packet of gum out of my bag and put one in my mouth because I feel the pressure on my ears increasing and I know that if you swallow it helps to make the pressure less. I pack my stuff and put my hoodie back on so I don't have to do it all when we have already landed. After I have packed everything we have almost landed and I look at the view for the last minutes of this flight.

Before I walk out of the place where you can get your luggage and in to the gate I take my sunglasses out of my bag and put them on. The feeling of the black glasses in front of my eyes already makes me feel a little safer, because it won't take long before I am recognized and these glasses still offer a little privacy. Believe me, I love my job and I wouldn't want to do anything else, but the life of a model also has its slightly less fun sides. Over the years I did get better and better at dealing with paparazzi, but I also really appreciate my privacy.

After I put on the sunglasses I also put on my headphones and the hood of my hoodie so I will be recognized even less when I walk out the gate. I put on the song 'Blurred Lines' and smile when the song comes through my headphones that I used to listen to so often as a child. While I bop my head to the ritme of the song I walk out of the gate and cover my face the second I notice the first paparazzi.

With my suitcase and backpack with me I walk towards the garage where Max, one of my best friends, is waiting for me to take me home. As soon as I get to the parking lot it takes a few seconds before I spot my best friend. I squeal a little and run to Max with a big smile on my face. "Max! I missed you so much," I say and run straight into my best friend's arms.

"Hi Luna" says Max laughing. "I'm so glad you're here again" he says softly and together we walk to his car which is a bit further on.
Soon we see the paparazzi running towards us, I sigh for a moment but then decide not to let these people ruin my day and walk on cheerfully.

"Luna Rowe and Max Verstappen! Best friends reunited again?" asks someone whose face I can't even see because he has such a big camera in front of his face. I answer with a small nod and get into Max's car while he puts my suitcase in the trunk.

I let my body slide into the car seat and close my eyes for a moment, a 10 hour flight has a very tiring effect on my body. My thoughts are interrupted as soon as Max sits next to me. With a big smile he sits behind the wheel and I can't help but smile at the sight of his happy face, he looks like a little child on his birthday. "Let's goooo" Max shouts and I start laughing. I connect my phone to the car's music system and put on a song that I know Max will like because it's a typical Dutch song we used to listen to a lot as childs.
As soon as the first tones of the song sound through the boxes Max starts laughing and singing along, "Sexy als ik dans (english: Sexy when I dance. It's a good song ;) ), hahaha! This is awesome! Best song ever!"