Part 6

The wind blows gently through my hair and the warmth of the last rays of the sun warm my cheeks. I dance with my hands through the air while listening to the singing of my friends who enjoy the peace and quiet around us just as I do. I close my eyes and let the wind blow through my hair and the suns kisses my eyelids, which ensures that all the stress I had left in my body is now gone and I smile. These are the moments that really make me happy. No stress from work or paparazzi and surrounded by the people I love.

*click*

The sound of a camera makes me look up and I see Gigi sitting in front of me with a big smile while she looks at the picture she just took of me. "Damn I'm a really good photographer" I hear her mumbling softly and I laugh. I crawl towards her and look at the picture. A smile appears on my face when I look at myself, I look so carefree and so happy and that is exactly how I feel right now. "As soon as we're back at the house I will send it to you. So you can put it on insta and maybe get some attention from that pretty boy of yours" she squeezes my cheeks and I roll my eyes before I let myself fall against her chest and together we enjoy the view from the back of the truck while watching the beautiful sunset.

"Lun! Which pizza do you want?" I sprint down the stairs towards the living room where Kendall is ordering our dinner. "Just a pizza Margherita, please" Kendall rolls her eyes at my answer, she thinks it's too basic, but I like it. I turn on the TV and find our favourite series, friends, while Kendall orders the rest of the food and Gigi grabs the drinks from the fridge. With a smirk on her face she walks out of the kitchen and when she proudly shows me the bottle of red wine I start clapping my hands. Pizza, a good Netflix series, a glass of good wine and my friends is the best combination for a Friday night.

We're all lying on the couch with our pizzas and wine. Meanwhile, we're already watching the seventh episode 'friends' of the evening and still, it never fails to make us laugh.

If I look aside halfway through the episode I see that Kendall and Gigi have already turned their attention away from the series and giggle on Kendall's phone looking for something. "What are you doing?" giggling they look at me and Gigi quickly crawls my way. She pinches my cheeks and laughs, but I still have no idea what's so funny. "We're just trying to get to know you're future boyfriend a little better. Did you know he goes live on some app called twitch sometimes, you should watch it." my breath hitches in the back of my throat and I feel my cheeks warming up. I shake my head at the childish behaviour of my friends, but on the other hand, I like the idea of them liking Lando. Stop it Luna, he will never be your boyfriend. Get over it. He will run away once he knows everything. The voice in my head scares me. It is something I've heard since I started modelling, a voice inside my head that tells me I'm not good enough and I can't get rit of it. It has cost me a lot of pain over the years, but I don't know how to turn it off. It scares me.

Gigi crawls back to Kendall and takes the phone to show me what they were looking at seconds ago. "Could he BE any cuter?" I choke on my pizza from laughing as Kendall and Gigi give each other a high-five, there proud of the joke they just made with the reference to one of the best quotes of 'friends'. I shake my head and stand up to throw the pizza boxes away.

After I threw away the pizza boxes, I walk back to the living room and see that they are no longer busy with Lando but Kendall has connected the camera to the computer and now we look at all the pictures we took of each other today. There are a lot of nice pictures, of me and Gigi playing soccer on the beach and of Kendall dancing in our garden, we look so carefree and I'm glad we could get away from our busy lives for a while. Gigi claps her hands enthusiastically when we arrive at the picture of me in the car with my hands in the air, it is definitely one of my favourite pictures of today. She immediately sends it to me so I can put it on insta.